• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings governor Aryala

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Governor!

I am a fairly new citizen of Trinsic, and I'm looking forward to the next City Hall meeting.

I have grown a vineyard just west of Trinsic, near the bridge. Feel free to visit any time. Perhaps I could even host a meeting there in the future?
My tavern seats 14 people, but I have extra chairs if needed.

Anyhows...
Looking forward to meet you soon, and I hope to learn to know other citizens of Trinsic.

Last edited:

Aryala

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*a letter is delivered to the Vineyard bearing the seal of the governor's office*

Dear Miss Cindell

Please allow me to welcome you to the City and Duchy of Trinsic. I have followed the construction of your vineyard and I am sure that the citizens will appreciate this retreat from the busy city life and the chance for wine and merriment.

If you seek business opportunities feel free to let me know. Regular opening days or hours might help attract customers to your tavern. I can ask the town-crier to announce your events if you let me know in advance. In addition you might want to consider creating a signature wine with its own brand and flavour. Once known it can be exported to other popular taverns and events.

I look forward to meeting you in person and remain with kind regards

Aryala

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a letter is delivered to the Rosewood Manor*

Thank you for the warm welcome to the Duchy of Trinsic, Governess Aryala.

I will get back to you about trade opportunities and I will look into opening hours for my vineyard/tavern. The brand name for my wines is simply "Milena's Vineyard" but they come in different flavours depending on the harvest of my grapes and fruit trees. I also make a whiskey named "Trinsic XXX" for those that want something stronger.

I'd be happy to export to other taverns and to events throughout the land. I invite anyone to leave an order in my mailbox if I am not at home at the time.

Looking forward to meet with you, other citizens of Trinsic and of course visitors to Trinsic and my vineyard.

Kind regards,
Milena Cindell

Last edited: