• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings from the new Content Dude

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

Some of you may have already seen my recent posts on everything from patch notes to build spotlights to various news updates, but I never got a chance to make a proper introduction. So without further ado: I recently joined the Albion team to help out with content-related stuff (everything from website updates to community news to guides to videos and beyond) – basically, to serve as a link between players and the development team on all things related to AO content. As our next big update (Lancelot) approaches, we'll be ramping up the development news and videos, as well as articles on different aspects of the game. My task is to make sure these updates do the best possible job of communicating what we have planned for Albion, and in particular how these plans will affect (and hopefully improve) the overall game experience. And while I'm not a Community Manager per se, I will be keeping an eye on our forum, Discord, and social media channels, and will pass community feedback on to the dev team on a regular basis.

My experience with games goes way, way back - I won't say exactly how long, but suffice to say I've seen quite a few console generations rise and fall. I play widely, but would narrow my favorite genres down to RPGs (MMO and otherwise), classic platformers, and FPS's, with a recent turn toward indie adventure/exploration/puzzle/horror games on both PC and mobile. In addition to playing Albion on my own account (currently too low-level and wimpy to name publicly), I'll occasionally be lurking as a GM under this name, particularly during large events and anywhere else help is needed. Other than that I'll do everything I can to make sure Albion remains a worthwhile destination for you, whatever your preferred playstyle (though you solo PvE gatherer types will always be close to my pre-internet heart), and to make sure you get plenty of straightforward, timely updates on everything we have planned for the coming year.

Cheers,
PrintsKaspian

Continue reading...