• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings everyone!

K

kennykilleduo

Do you planon talking more to us or was this just a one shot deal , Welcome to the jungle...:)

S

Sarphus

Hi

It's good to hear from someone that's focused on SA right now. I can't wait to see how you have improved the client.

We have a few things in common...

I too am a gamer, programmer and painter. Just yesterday I painted our living room with kilz (lol). I'm not really a painter...

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome! And i wish you take a look in KR Forum for new Client ;). And i think it is good that supreem dont work alone ;), poor supreem ;). Now he is a lucky supreem, having you in a team.

A

Asmodai

i dont post here much, but welcome! i hope you improve the game to my liking :lol:

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome BTeng to the wonderful world of UO, oh and please make be sure to double check your flameproof suit is up to the latest standards,:mf_prop::mf_prop: j/k, we don't bite or flame that much, as long as you keep our UO up and running good that is :):):)

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello and welcome! It is always so cool to actually see a dev come out and introduce themselves :thumbup1: I hope your stay is a wonderful one and thank you for stopping here on the boards to say hi.