• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Greeting !

EM Takako

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Greeting everyone,

I have return to formosa to bring more event and fun for the shard of Formosa. I did my first event yesterday and was glad many old and new face have joined. Thank you for your kind word and love, it is the main reason why I return. :) Hope to see you all at the next event which is chinese new year event in a week time. Last but not least thank you from the bottom of my heart for your undying support.:love:

Information of event can be found at the following:

阿福 UO Formosa | EM Takako (Website for formosa and balhae)
Events for January 2017 – Ultima Online (offical UO Website for event)
https://www.facebook.com/uoformosa.boardsword (formosa facebook can search by email)
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected] ( to reach me by email)

Best Regards,
EM Takako
Formosa EM:heart:

Last edited:

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Thor !!! Hope to see you in my event :). Remember to say to say Hi to me ! dun be shy ;) Do you still play at balhae ?
yes i went Formosa & Balhae :)

both lovely events. Thank you!

Im Lion (char name) on both shards.

keep up the good work.