• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Green Thorns

A

AvenWil

I've tried looking in various places but I can't find exactly where to plant green thorns to get reagents. Stratics, on the gardening page, says in a dirt patch or grass but everywhere I try including a bowl with dirt doesn't work. Actually, not so much looking for the reagents as the fertile dirt.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In 2D, I use dirt roads...are you using the KR client by any chance? I remember having some problems using KR in some dirt areas when trying to fill plant bowls...I wonder if this could cause problems with the thorns also. Have you tried planting one in the middle of any dirt road?

G

If your looking for fertile dirt you wont get it by planting a green thorn(ignore this looks like i was mistaken by what poster below have said sorry). I remember that the fertile dirt was on the Earth El corpses, havent checked in awhile though

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotten fertile dirt from green thorns...it doesn't always spawn though - what you get is random.

I don't believe this has been turned off...I'll have to try a few to confirm though.

G

<blockquote><hr>

If your looking for fertile dirt you wont get it by planting a green thorn. I remember that the fertile dirt was on the Earth El corpses, havent checked in awhile though

[/ QUOTE ]

I planted a thorn yesterday and got two piles of fertile dirt for a total of 48 pieces. So yes, fertile does spawn with the mage reagents when planted in dirt.