• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Alchemy] Greater Heals deed into Yellow Potion

• Thread starter King Durango
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

King Durango

I made a stack of 500 Greater Healing Potions to put in a commodity deed and sell on my vendor. However when I use the commodity deed they are labelled "Yellow Potion" only. I opened the deed and redeeded with no change and I also successfully used the Taste Id skill on the stack and all it tells me is that I "already know what kind of potion that is." Thinking that maybe the stack of 500 may have had a few potions pulled from a different batch I made a new stack in a row of a smaller amount and it also deeded to simply "Yellow Potion". I have seen commodity deeds that specify "Greater Heal"... am I doing something wrong?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a stack of 500 Greater Healing Potions to put in a commodity deed and sell on my vendor. However when I use the commodity deed they are labelled "Yellow Potion" only. I opened the deed and redeeded with no change and I also successfully used the Taste Id skill on the stack and all it tells me is that I "already know what kind of potion that is." Thinking that maybe the stack of 500 may have had a few potions pulled from a different batch I made a new stack in a row of a smaller amount and it also deeded to simply "Yellow Potion". I have seen commodity deeds that specify "Greater Heal"... am I doing something wrong?

I don't know that you are doing something wrong. There's been issues with other items changing name when deeded. Can you put in a bug report please?

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This just shows you how much I still have to learn. I didn't know you could deed potions!

So thank you!!!