• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greater Draggy Question

S

Sid Vacuous

Can they one on one a Miasma? Does it require much healing?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes they can, and if you kill them away from the spawn point, then you should have enough time between kills to get their health back to 100%. If you stand on the spawn point, you'll run into trouble after a few spawn back to back and spam mortal strike and lethal poison repeatedly.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With a bit of help from jewellery I managed to squeeze in enough chivalry to cast remove curse, with a few fizzles. The greater is strong enough to allow for a fizzle or two before you succeed in removing the mortal. I've done miasma a bit, only getting into trouble if the reptalons, or worse Rend, show up or if Miasma targets me.
It's possible with a cu sidhe too, but there's a bit less fizzle tolerance.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With a bit of help from jewellery I managed to squeeze in enough chivalry to cast remove curse, with a few fizzles. The greater is strong enough to allow for a fizzle or two before you succeed in removing the mortal. I've done miasma a bit, only getting into trouble if the reptalons, or worse Rend, show up or if Miasma targets me.
It's possible with a cu sidhe too, but there's a bit less fizzle tolerance.
Agree here, but with my trained (vs untrained) GDragons, the need for my presence was really minimal.

Staying off the Agrro list was really the only issue for me.

But I am a Vet'r and standing off is not the encounter I seek. So getting aggro was probably more of an issue that for most.

5% Luck

I use my Pally tamer. I dont need a greater to do it a cu is fine. remove curse fixs the mortal wound and i can vet through it right on the spawn location. That and a scorp slayerw/mana leech and I can keep up or even out preform a discord tamer!

Den2

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lead my dragon up and invis myself, honor the miasma, then tell the greater to attack. Once it makes contact I tell it to follow me down below and get into position to loot...no vet or magery (gr. healing) needed. This gives me time to go through the loot (using my luck suit). Heal the dragon as necessary and repeat...and repeat...and unload, and repeat...you get the idea.

My dragon has 900+ hps and 124+ each wres and magery...85 phys resist and 60 poison resist...So, he does okay...need to heal/cure only when a reptalon wanders down...other than that, he takes care of the miasma and minotaurs just fine.

...I'm 3 or 4 bubbles short in the honor category to the next level...currently at Follower of Honor and 6 or 7 bubbles in...

Good Luck...

M

miss_samara

I believe they are removing the ability to cure mortal wound with remove curse soon, though. :/

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen that, can you link to where that's said please?