• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Great Vendor at Scribbles Vendor House #1

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Untitled.png

Always new Legendary Artis added, Fresh New Tangle added today, usually a pardon or two. Always good stuff added daily at cheaper than most on shard, Check it out!

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, assumed everyone knew where scribbles vendor houses were...Located on south road in tokuno town. almost to the eastern corner.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not native to atl so i had no clue. I just go on shopping sprees every now and then.

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
iam sorry to say that but the stuff looks to trashy for stratics ^^
I can see how things priced for millions less than the rest of ATL, as well as everyday items new players as well as veterans could use is trashy, also didn't realize there was a low level limit as to what is allowed to be posted on stratics. My bad, this website must be for the elite of UO.

RattenRudi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
you are right, i didnt want to upset one of you but for me its the site to find really good items and "trash" disturbes me a litlle bit. especcally if i dont see here whats in the vendor

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When you posted your "trash statement" there was 2 Legendary artifacts, a forged pardon, a tangle, as well as stuff that was added this morning JUST LIKE the original post states...if its trash to you to bad...id say 20m a day isn't trash to me. Legit vendor...at least for me. Where might one find a website to post my "trash"? Would hate to have you disturbed on my account!

Last edited: