• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great Oaks Fight Last Nite

O

Officerdg

<center> Thanks for the good time last nite BC its greatly appreciated. Oh yeah and before accusations fly, I use nothing illegal so dont even try it. I simply didnt realize the crop box was checked on my UOSU it is now fixed though. So future screenies of you getting yer asses handed to you will include date, time etc... Let me also assure you that we only had like 15 there at most so dont even try the numbers game because you guys had just as many and I know for a fact a couple more BC showed because there were no blues from BC there almost the entire fight and towards the end some showed.

So then what happens next is even funnier! BC has to stand in town and rez kill our blues and accuse ppl of guard whacking when the previouse pictures show that it was clearly not !!!

THANK YOU COME AGAIN</center>

G

Yeah...maybe your guild only had 15 but by looking at your screen looks like there was about 40 against bc....wish I knew of this!

G

Ohhhhhh.......

Booooo Hoooooo......

BC got beat at thier own game which they claim they are like the rulers of.

What happened, you come to flex your [censored], and get beaten??

What went wrong?

I would rather you clowns raid than TDR and XV!!!! Cuz ya [censored] cant git er' done!!!!!

That was just a plain beating you took.

G

That is good to hear though...could this be the beginning of the end for BC? Will UOD, XV, TDR, JW unite to destroy them? Only time will tell...1hr 10 mins till the pvp event!

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah...maybe your guild only had 15 but by looking at your screen looks like there was about 40 against bc....wish I knew of this!

[/ QUOTE ]

omg.. I smell a BC sympathizer!

O

Officerdg

<blockquote><hr>

looks like there was about 40 against bc

[/ QUOTE ]

Put the pipe down man! I count 11 of us on the screen! Where the hell you gettin 40 from!

I

Itari BC

I count 12 on that screen killing the Oaks...there were 13 BC there...now we were pushing until long after Oaks died. Therefore by your numbers you had 3 people holding back 13 BC necro/mages? (and people complain about BC counting?) Even when you claim we had more than that number it just makes your lie all the worst seeing as 3 of you held us all off...It's ok tho please continue to be a Morning/Post Primetime guild.

O

Officerdg

<center>My lie? WTF r u talkin about? I missed one oh well my bad call the FBI, CIA and the stratics police plus 3 holding you guys back that makes 15! Is that not what i said we had there to begin with? Read the post next time. Nice to see you admit that it only took 3 of us to hold back all 13 BC !! Pushing till long after oaks died? Is that what you call that circus? We kept you guys right where we wanted you till we got the scrolls out, not that they are that important they were mostly 110 a cpl 115 but the 120 Eval was well worth the fight. Once the scrolls were gone we pushed you guys screaming and running all the way to marble entrance. Where once again you were laid out like a brick road!

Thank You Come Again </center>

G

BC is like old news.......

Washed up.......

They can't do [censored] anymore........

P

Primal_Scream

I am sporting a major hang over this morning. I am not the smartest guy but I have to ask.... Isnt Oaks on the other side of t2a? I am just curious because last time I checked it didnt take skill to lead it off 50 screens to kill it.

When you can kill it on the alter while BC is raiding... then post some screen shots. Back a few years ago when GM's actually showed up. They would reset the oaks at the alter and ban the person who led it out of the oaks area.

I

imported_The_Dude_

Thats because with there uber bc is dead and is a hasbeen. They still tried to lead it to delucia. We fought them at the spawn while a couple led it off to delucia. It got all the way there before we were able to get control of it and lead it away from guards zone.

So im trying to understand this. THers 12 people in the pic killing oaks. You say u had 11. So while the 11 of you were killing oaks who was stopping BC from coming right in and getting hits on the oaks? Oh thats right we just stood around and waited while u guys got the skull and scrolls because thats what BC does.

Nice try preston. Its nice to see you guys can show up with numbers once a week to fight at 11:00+ pm. I know your all 2nd shifters and thats when u guys get time to play.

If BC is dead how come none of these uber we own you guys came to stop us in despise when we chained it 6 times during primetime? Oh wait i know XV doesnt raid they do spawns for gold Garton already informed us of that. UOD plays after prime time its not there fault there guild is all 2nd shifters. Did i miss anything?

O

Officerdg

Then maybe you should tell BC not to drag that far away next time. The fight started at Oaks and ended there. When a monster keys on someone then follows him, you go where the fight is !! Not to mention if you knew anything you would know that the fact is that if BC is raiding/doing a spawn and has ANY competition at all they always lure it to the next shard.

I

Itari BC

Actually, your guild leader Toxin was about 4 tiles from the guard zone in Delucia when I came up and took oaks from her. We then took Oaks to the place where it was killed in the screenshots because it was far enough away from a guardzone that there was no chance of it getting whacked. Also, Preston noone is honestly going to believe that you held off BC with 3 people.

O

Officerdg

Sorry to break yer heart dufus but a despise rat is so easy to protect it aint funny! If you have enough necros so stfu about this dumb ass despise [censored] and that was our 3rd or fourth oaks. As for leading oaks to Del get yer facts right next time. They lured it about 2 screens away to a place where we could try and field you guys out. They ran into your reinforcements comeing in from del and then your reinforcements did the majority of the lureing. So dont even try the guardwhack card D.F. . If the pics I have up showed the time, I think it took us a little more than 2 mins to kill him so there was never any need to whack him. Nice try though. IF we lured him to del and was already there as u said before then WHY didnt we just whack him? I know thats right, there was no need to ! Nice try keep makeing excuses and trying save face.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

omg.. I smell a BC sympathizer!

[/ QUOTE ]

I will excuse this simple minded accusation. Ask any BC if Im a sympathizer with them. Floyd and I are the only ones on this shard who will face BC with just the two of us regardless of their numbers. Not just BC, but any guild. Ask XV what happens when they fight Floyd and I outside of their castle.

You guys need to do more of that oaks stuff, looks fun!

O

Officerdg

Its ToXiC and yer right he was not in the GZ when they ran into you guys. He was several screens away and in the process of trying to get oaks back from yer guys who started lureing Oaks at the original spawn to begin with. Oaks ended up going all the way around but never near or in the GZ at del. Is the GW card all you guys have to play anymore? It happened one time drop it its old news. Face it and admit the facts, BC has finally met its match. I think its safe to say everyone will have there side to the story but we all know the truth.

N

Not_An_Archer

I dunno what so say, It was a great fight an I had fun. We were pretty much even numbers. yeah, I also seen garret on his mage,behind bc. I was aiming for ya too. killed a a few times. As you killed me. next time come to the front lines and fight!

I

imported_The_Dude_

An Oaks is easy to defend at the spawn level with all blues to...What are you trying to say? So BC is dead but when we do despise your archers/ 4/6ers cant compete in a fielding fight?

4-5 oaks and i think you did one harrower when the shard was asleep.. Did i get that right?

Ahh another admirer. So who are your characters not an archer? Please tell me you were on you archer or 4/6 guy while bashing me for being on my mage. As for being behind please Necros dont fight from behind. They are used to push.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Floyd and I are the only ones on this shard who will face BC with just the two of us regardless of their numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually refreshing. The tea down in despise was delicious as well.

D

dsc

Dude u are to funny a week ago TDR did back to back oaks and bc came to raid the second and guess what? Yep they tried to drag it to del to g-wack it. In fact they did g-wack it to no supprise, but TDR did the most damage so sorry no skull for them. Why call out UOD when you do the same things. As i hear it homer made the call to do it. Just some info for you.

I

imported_dukarlo

Basicly pvp on GL comes down to this.

1)BC can still roll with up to 15-20 people in the evening hours. When this happens they are a nice force. Most of those players will be on necros which makes grinding despise and harrowers a snap. Aside from a few in BC they generaly wont be anywhere to be found outside of having the big evening crew on. BC will still dominate guilds such as XV and UOD even numbers altho UOD may get an occasional victory in. Against TDR/JW a big BC crew is needed. Even numbers I would give a slight advantage to TDR/JW but that can be dependant on which guild has a higher percentage of their better pvpers on.

2)TDR/JW holds there own against any guild on the shard and unless they are vastly outnumbered will wipe out UOD,XV and any other Trammy guild 99 percent of the time. TDR/JW rolls with a mixture of necro mages, nox mages and miscelaneous mage types with a couple archers and or dexers sprinkled in. TDR/JW usually rolls with 8-10 and at some rare times can roll with up to 15 or so. TDR/JW and BC fights are usually very competetive and good fights. There are times BC just has the numbers and will win but at even or close to even numbers the fights are pretty even and Id say TDR probably has a slight edge even numbered when both guilds have their A-Crews on.

3) UOD is basicly a hiding archer guild that has mass recruited alot of people. Theyve recently added some decent mages but with the mass recruiting they are now a mixture of a few solid mages with a ton of horrible mages that are better off sticking to their archers at yew. UOD is not a cohesive group at all. With the numbers theyve aquired of late they have gotten a bit braver and are now seen at times away from yew. Unless they just have a huge numbers advantage they will get wiped by BC/TDR/JW 90 percent of the time.

4)XV-possibly the guild on GL that can field the biggest numbers. They are horrible but they keep coming back for more beatdowns. They try at least. On rare occasions when they have 20-30 peeps they will finsish whatever they are doing despite getting raided. Thats only if they have those numbers tho.

5)The Yew gate guilds. PWNT/MA,KTFO etc. I dont think these guilds can even be considered as this post is about field fighting. Dexer pot chuggers, stealth tamer archers, and item dependant dice roll gimp templates fighting out of either a house or guardzone dont really apply.

O

Officerdg

<blockquote><hr>

1) BC will still dominate guilds such as XV and UOD even numbers altho UOD may get an occasional victory in.
2)TDR/JW holds there own against any guild on the shard and unless they are vastly outnumbered will wipe out UOD,..... TDR/JW rolls with a mixture of necro mages, nox mages and miscelaneous mage types with a couple archers and or dexers sprinkled in.
3) UOD is basicly a hiding archer guild that has mass recruited alot of people.

[/ QUOTE ]

You cant seriousely believe any of the [censored] you posted here? Put the pipe down boy! I can only speak for us when I say BC has NEVER and will NEVER take us with even numbers, it is a good fight but they will NEVER take us even numbers !

TDR/JW holds there own against nothing, you are all worse than any as u say gimp dexer template, I use more keys on my archer than you guys use on your mages. I mean come the [censored] on dude, whats so hard about E.Omen, Para, E. Feild, C.Skin, Exp, FS Thats 6 keys, oh wait my bad there are the 2 or 3 keys u use to chug pots, thats all you guys know. Then you got the two blue mages that are running behinde your reds healing the red and ready to take that count if they cant keep up with the heals.

Mass recruited? Are you seriouse? We maintain close to the same numbers at all times adding maybe 1 or 2 once in a while.

I

imported_dukarlo

lol are you trying to say that pretoggling a special move while hiding then right clicking/attack last and then running and hiding when you use up your 2 or 3 special moves is anything other than UO at its dumbest?

P

Primal_Scream

In todays pvp everyone is gimp or scared. I get a lvl fight once in a while. Most time when people see me they run and wait for guildies. I dont get mad tho because its part of the game.

XV is a good up and coming guild with friendly people. It is a good place to learn to pvp. There are a few of us in XV that can turn the tides in a fight but when you see 20 xv coming at you its like having 12 BC or 15 tdr. Some of XV still have to be trained and geared up... Yall remember what it was like to just be happy you were at a fight for the first time right? When they get on line XV will be more of a force but for now lets give them a break on the "they suck so bad" post.

It is a moot point to argue numbers. No guild is better at moving or doing grinders on GL than BC.

O

Officerdg

I never said bad word one about XV u must have meant to reply to TDR!

O

Officerdg

2 or 3? U must not be very mana wise becouse I can do between 6 and 12 depending on how fast I use specials and whitch ones I use. To answer your question, its no dumber than chuggung pots! Atleast Hiding is a skil, lame but it is. Chugging isnt. I never use pots or petals, I know NONE of you can say that!

D

dsc

I don't use pots or petals. In fact not to many TDR use them at all. Most pots u loot off the mages are just looted pots.