• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

great news

• Thread starter Sheriff Tricky
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sheriff Tricky

I keep forgetting to tell you guys...

I got a new contract at work. This is the best contract our school district has ever seen, which means a very nice retro check and some great things with the benefits. It was a long process for people who have worked their longer than me. So I am really excited.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now don't go striking asking for MORE MORE MORE!
We have like 3 school districts in the general area who are still in session due to strikes earlier in the year. The latest were the service workers (Cafeteria, maintenance, office staff, janitors..etc). They made a valid point that they make barely minimum wage, but a PE teacher with 15 years of services makes $80,000+ a year to watch kids throw a ball around. BUT Congrats and enjoy the extra moolah and perks!

S

Stubby

:popcorn: WAY TO GO!!! Teachers just aren't appreciated like they should be. Here in south florida, our teachers make some of the smallest salaries in the country.

Congrats and enjoy!:scholar:

F

Flippers

Thought you had probs with the people in the school you were working at. Are they better in the new locale, assuming you changed?

S

Sheriff Tricky

Thought you had probs with the people in the school you were working at. Are they better in the new locale, assuming you changed?
There are still major problems with one English teacher but everyone knows that she is a quack and needs to go away. Sometimes she makes me want to :gun: but I just ignore her and go on with what I need to do. So, compared to my job last year as a Special Ed teacher I am MUCH happier. I am still looking for a job though, maybe even outside of teaching. Not sure yet. If I can't find anything that pays as good as this job does now, I will stay till a couple years past tenure and start looking for a house of my own.