• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great more bugs in UO

B

Barrakketh

For god sakes this game is getting unplayable , it should come with a warning to subscribers telling players "multiple bugs" .

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wohoho u r sayin ther r moar bugz btu not saiyn wut tehy r

i guses i wil just tak ur werd 4 it n imeediatlee quit

uhhhhderrrrrr

K

Kiminality

As special as Cog's post is, he has a fair point.
This thread is worthless without details.
But, then, even they may not be able to redeem it...

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As special as Cog's post is, he has a fair point.
This thread is worthless without details.
But, then, even they may not be able to redeem it...
Well it's not like some worthless threads are uncommon around here. Ha.

B

butthead owns

For god sakes this game is getting unplayable , it should come with a warning to subscribers telling players "multiple bugs" .
well for instancw the insurance bug is still out there i have played for years and i had 80 mill in my bank and all my items have been insure i check all time for i go to fell i was in my own home and hidden.i went pee come back i was revealed by a player name faster than yew and i was still 4 ties from my steps and he was able to kill me of course cuss i was afk till i was red lined but he still some how un insured my ring and shld and was able to reach 5 tiles into my private home and loot my body i page gms filled out bug reports and when i return he offers to return the items for my luna home i bought from him now tell me how in the f--k he did that!!!! and yet no gms asstance nor and action taken towards the players so i quit wasteing my time and just took a good break from uo. if they cant fix the known issues there is no need to add more junk to the game period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stretcher: