• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] GREAT LAKES MUSEUM IS OPENED !!!

O

of The Ring

My humble Museum in GL LUNA is opened. It is located at the West Gate. You will see an arrow pointing to it on your radar while you run out of luna bank towards the west gate.:)

I hereby invites all rares collectors, friends and fellow players from all shards to come forward to view. Some of the items will have a book with the history of that item next to it. And make sure you open any containers you can find.

If anyone happens to know the history of those items which i do not know, please contact me. I wish to, one day, put up history for all those items on display.

Again, it is on GL Shard !!!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lovely place ya got and wonderful collection :) And ya got the head of Talkesh! Sweet, never seen one before :)

X

Xel Naga

Wouldn't surprise me. This guy has payed thousands of RL $ for a slew of houses in Luna.
Hmm to each his own I suppose, I don't find it as challenging or fun to just buy up someone else's collection compared to taking years hunting down and building it on my own. Just seems cheapened when you can buy it all in one swoop -_- Other than that, nice place. Just like looking at nails' castle in luna plot form.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strange that your (apparently not anymore) unique Catskills cloaks are also in an Atlantic museum.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Strange that your (apparently not anymore) unique Catskills cloaks are also in an Atlantic museum.
Lets not forget about the rainbow mage robe as well, strange also that it resides in that exact same Atlantic museum...

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Mall [Atlantic]

X

Xel Naga

I wonder how many more used to be unique items owned by Nails are magically no longer unique. HMM what could have happened along the way. :(:(:(:sad4::sad4::sad4::(:(:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad3::sad3:

Guess spending that much money to buy nails' collection in bulk had another agenda to make some profits back.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder how many more used to be unique items owned by Nails are magically no longer unique. HMM what could have happened along the way. :(:(:(:sad4::sad4::sad4::(:(:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad3::sad3:

Guess spending that much money to buy nails' collection in bulk had another agenda to make some profits back.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

your not the only one thats been wondering about that rolleyes:

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a feeling this was the case. I had some strange ICQ's for seer items that were formerly unique and in Nails collection, that seemed to be owned by two different people already, though I could never get them to show me the items beforehand to confirm it beyond a doubt.

A true shame, and a major blow to what is left of the rare collecting community.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is said Atlantic Museum? I would like to visit it. Could someone provide co-ords or directions?

Thanks much.
Andra

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did i just read the owner paid ''REAL MONEY'' for this colection ??

And not only real money..a bloody lot of real money $30,000???

Huh??? Is this just a game we play or a business for someone???

Each to is own i guess but..jeeze $30k ???:gee: