• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] GPoison broken on plant gumps?

S

sayler04

Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried in both KR and the SA beta, and keep getting the same result. When I apply water, cure, heal etc to a plant, it says "you pour the potion over the plant" or something to that effect and the counter next to the potion goes up by one. All normal, right? Except that when I try to apply poison, I get the same message but the counter doesnt go up!

At first I didn't think anything about it, since I got the correct message. BUt My plants have started wilting and dying left and right, and no matter how much I poison them the infestation level never goes down. I'm about to just scrap the whole crop. Any suggestions?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same thing happened to me a few months ago, and that character also had the problem of kegs that would never count down, they always weighed 100 stone no matter how full they were..... I got tired of tiring to fix her and just use bottles now

I do not now remember which potion it was that wouldn't apply, sorry about that

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried in both KR and the SA beta, and keep getting the same result. When I apply water, cure, heal etc to a plant, it says "you pour the potion over the plant" or something to that effect and the counter next to the potion goes up by one. All normal, right? Except that when I try to apply poison, I get the same message but the counter doesnt go up!

At first I didn't think anything about it, since I got the correct message. BUt My plants have started wilting and dying left and right, and no matter how much I poison them the infestation level never goes down. I'm about to just scrap the whole crop. Any suggestions?
Sometimes I get the message I've applied the potion, but the plant counter doesn't change ... I move that potion (keg or stack of bottles) in my pack, and the problem corrects itself.
I hope this fixes the problem for you.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same thing happened to me a few months ago, and that character also had the problem of kegs that would never count down, they always weighed 100 stone no matter how full they were..... I got tired of tiring to fix her and just use bottles now

I do not now remember which potion it was that wouldn't apply, sorry about that
I primarily use kegs and have noticed the weight doesn't go down as I apply the potions, however the keg description changes. If I tap out a bottle of the potion and drop it back into the keg, the weight corrects.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I was having this problem on test earlier.. it seemed to be caused by trying to use a stack of potion bottles. If you're using stacked bottles, put them into a keg instead.