• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goza/Stone wall question

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you make Goza mats and stone walls show outside the house? I noticed some houses with goza mats and stone walls/floor tiles show and others require you to walk in them before loading.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I believe it has something to do with which gozamats you use... Although Im not sure.
If you know of some places that shows without entering you can see which gozas they use and see if my guess is correct, hehe

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it has something to do with which gozamats you use... Although Im not sure.
If you know of some places that shows without entering you can see which gozas they use and see if my guess is correct, hehe
All of them show as generic description Goza mat when placed.