• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governors Meeting 5-26-19

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Governors Meeting 5-26-19

Role Play on Sonoma Dead?​

First a very short meeting of the current council of Sonoma. I really wish these meetings were on first Sunday of the Month where the counsel could elaborate more on upcoming events and not the very last event of the month.
King Blackthorn: Greetings everyone! Please have a seat I see that we have a small group tonight Lets get started as usual. With a report of the city's from our governors Lavendar how goes Vesper?

Governor Lady Lavendar: Vesper is doing well but the pirates have been getting ever bolder I had reports that they had invaded the city this past week.

I was glad to hear there was...
Read more about this article here...

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll run again in a city just to ensure that people have a chance to utilize trade deals. Which towns are currently in need of a governor?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well Moonglow is the one I plan on running for, Minoc is Cinderella she will be at the next meeting, Real life illness hit her that weekend, Lav is Vesper, so that leaves all the rest, Skara had one but he has not been seen, Brit is normally Queen Mum but it is hard for her to catch the meetings, she been off and on.