• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got war?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Duke X. Winter

thats almost funny, but FL is less active then us an i know there is no reaL life goin on there. but thanx for caring, how are u even gonna try to down grade me when the low numbers of people u do have on house hide or die 2v1 to me. or wait 2 of u come in an try to riad us with son all 4 of us an then one dyes u run. the worst thing aryck has ever did was let u try an run a FL faction guild u tainted the name FL u made it a joke. the name used to have a leg to stand on it know is a steaming ple of dog crap. cudos for havein the worst guild in uo. an destroying a name that people like me built up, but wait u were FL before me but u quit for 3 years so u made FL what it was im sure u will say FAIL.:twak:

Didn't you post here that you weren't going to be posting on Stratics anymore? Bad monkey!

D

Duke X. Winter

Defend yourself all you like... but personal attacks are not allowed no matter the guild.

As for the screen shot, ignore the fact that it only shows FOUR people and doesn't prove that there were four other chars there. Ignore that the second one is us over a dead corpse.

There is one fact that you have not addressed at all: YOUR GUILD WANTED A WAR(SUPR/THC vs T) AND THEN YOU ONLY SHOW UP ON CHARS NOT IN THE WAR(M).

Care to try to refute that claim in the face of a screen shot showing four M chars?

As for wanting to be you? BWHAHAHAHAHA.... no thanks. And I can't even give reasons because of that whole personal attack rule:confused:[/QUOTE stratics is rediculios manipulate twist disapear things all u want. i wont be posting here anymore. its like waking up beside your buddys mom no matter what u say u are wrong so enjoy. see u on the field.
I was right! You DID post you wouldn't be posting here anymore. It's in bold. That is you, isn't it? I think it is!

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[thats almost funny, but FL is less active then us an i know there is no reaL life goin on there. but thanx for caring, how are u even gonna try to down grade me when the low numbers of people u do have on house hide or die 2v1 to me. or wait 2 of u come in an try to riad us with son all 4 of us an then one dyes u run. the worst thing aryck has ever did was let u try an run a FL faction guild u tainted the name FL u made it a joke. the name used to have a leg to stand on it know is a steaming ple of dog crap. cudos for havein the worst guild in uo. an destroying a name that people like me built up, but wait u were FL before me but u quit for 3 years so u made FL what it was im sure u will say FAIL.:twak:

im not even going to attempt to dissect this poor excuse for English..

Stop posting on here like you said you would and do us all a favor..
Go post on your own forum where all you guys do is complain about stratics to each other

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Go post on your own forum where all you guys do is complain about stratics to each other
i will as soon as u get over the crush u have for me. all u do is post aobut M an me u want a pic, im sure u would like that most play u will ever get. your obsession with me is getting outta control 80% of your posts are aobut me im truly flatered.:heart:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Seriously , if you want to truly torcher somebody.. Print out all of Stuiicide's posts and force somebody to read them... LOL

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously , if you want to truly torcher somebody.. Print out all of Stuiicide's posts and force somebody to read them... LOL
you are so smart thats why u play uo, an post on uo forums 24/7.. u are goin places let me tell ya. your intellegance got u real far in life i see!!!!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are so smart thats why u play uo, an post on uo forums 24/7.. u are goin places let me tell ya. your intellegance got u real far in life i see!!!!
>>>your intellegance got u real far in life i see!!!

>>your intellegance got u real

>intellegance

..... LOL.

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are going to criticize someone's spelling please make sure you do so by properly spelling in your own post.

The correct spelling of the word is torture not torcher.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are going to criticize someone's spelling please make sure you do so by properly spelling in your own post.

maybe you should pay for stus education like you did sargons teeth so you dont have to stick up for him

D

Duke X. Winter

Let me just say that criticizing someone over misspelling one or two words while in defense of someone who misspells or won't properly type out every other word is pretty weak. Most of us know that his habit of typing in really bad shorthand is just a way of making people annoyed. Honestly there are times when I wish I could take someone in game and totally just defenestrate them. That would solve a lot of our problems. But since I can't I just watch funny video's on Youtube...like this!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fnYd2nfD3es&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fnYd2nfD3es&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

G

Gellor

By the same logic, this is kind of like some people who have no life telling other people they need to get a life:party:

And before this thread start to degenerate into "but no you are an idiot" posts from anyone, consider this your warning to not let it. <this post is to everyone not just the person I quoted>

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe you should pay for stus education like you did sargons teeth so you dont have to stick up for him
here we go again with the personal real life attacks form people that cant play uo. maybe give me your acc info so i can show your trammies how to pvp.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the same logic, this is kind of like some people who have no life telling other people they need to get a life:party:

And before this thread start to degenerate into "but no you are an idiot" posts from anyone, consider this your warning to not let it. <this post is to everyone not just the person I quoted>
well i can see u dont read every post or u just ignore it,cause 80% of the people on here are calling me names an bein personal do your job....

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have a problem with moderation, by all means appeal to the admins, otherwise... keep it to yourself.
BTW, this thread has degenerated enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.