• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got war?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gellor

Hmmm... seems this war has been going great. Pictures speak for themselves(guess what is missing from these pictures):

And of course the corpse shot after the fact:

There were three of us on. I counted at least five M on. Screen shot above shows four.

I died three times... my other two guildmates did not. Not sure of the official death count on the other side. But lots. Sadly no counts to add onto the war.

Got slight help from Baron toward the end.

M

MasterP

LOL wait isnt M all crafters tho so they dont want to accept the war on that stone? LOL Good fun fight tho. There were like 7 to 9 M/T vs us 3.

G

Gellor

And I forgot the all important stat of: broke my fifty consecutive fights without a kill shot with a 1v1 kill on Harley:party:

U

UltimateNoob

I can't help but notice: Peter's remarkable counting skills, the lack of insurance drops, and the dead trolls in both screen shots. :eyes:

S

SUPRsalad

Doesn't matter.. M or T or whatever you guys call yourselves, have nothing on SUPR.. I like how four of you ran from just me and pink in luna last night..

until you guys can actually participate in REAL pvp, like SON, FME, and GOO, you have not a pvp-leg to stand on..

M

MasterP

I can't help but notice: Peter's remarkable counting skills, the lack of insurance drops, and the dead trolls in both screen shots. :eyes:
Noob tard. SS show's 3 of us. Not how many of you all together. I had reeb take them at the end of the fight. It is to show that you guys only want to war on T chars because you are already factions. Your m guild is "all crafters" yet you guys are red and pvping on them.

So what we are trying to say is...STOP BEING COWARDS AND go factions/war on all your pvp chars or war us with all your guilds.

S

SUPRsalad

In all honestly, the war is sorta lame..
Frankly, M just isn't anywhere close to our level anymore..
NOT that its not a great guild for what it is: a spawning guild, punctuated with a couple decent pvp'ers..

G

Gellor

Kind of harsh calling Profion and the other dead M guy in that picture trolls... but I'm sure they will forgive you:mf_prop:

My prt_scrn and MS paint skills pwn for getting those insurance drop messages. Nevermind the fact that I do NOT get kill shots. So the fact that I am taking screen shots means there will be NO insurance drop messages.

I am currently working on installing a decent screen shot utility(currently liking Grabby) so I can get a complete screen shot of battles so we can have a complete list of chars involved.

As for the counting, the first screen shot shows: Harley, Apophis, Neveau, and a dead mayhem. Not shown are:
  1. Sargon coming after Aphosis got dropped and lost his pet.
  2. Zule who died in Terra keep.
  3. io
  4. one random T guy who's name escapes me

So ignoring the fact that sargon shows up on two chars, there are 7 distinct names/players that I can remember off the top of my head. Also add that these are only the guys I personally saw/remember. Rumor has it there was one or two other Ts there before I showed up.

So, this still comes down to two things whether you want to admit them or not:
  1. Want to war but only show up with non-war chars
  2. It was 3 of us vs at LEAST 7 of you

Yes, we got a little help at the very tail end of the battle from an FL guy(baron??) But before baron showed up, the battle was well in hand.

G

Gellor

Stu, there is a famous saying of "me thinks thou doth protest too much" and it applies to that screen shot your provided on so many levels.:mf_prop:

*edit* Sadly, screen shot had to be removed.

V

Vandetta

Well you may be up kills but we don't have stealth archers camping healers to get them...
Oh and for the record. Yes I have learned my lesson. No I didn't know the war had started when I tried to res in Luna. To be honest I thought SUPR would win but I didn't think the other side would stoop to this just to get kill points. Found it all rather comical.

Hugs?

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well you may be up kills but we don't have stealth archers camping healers to get them...
Oh and for the record. Yes I have learned my lesson. No I didn't know the war had started when I tried to res in Luna. To be honest I thought SUPR would win but I didn't think the other side would stoop to this just to get kill points. Found it all rather comical.

Hugs?
wow doomsday stealth tamer with supr dragon in supr hrrmmm, no T runs like that plz dude just look at what u typed.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're up, what? 4 kills?
Doesn't matter.. M or T or whatever you guys call yourselves, have nothing on SUPR.. I like how four of you ran from just me and pink in luna last night..

until you guys can actually participate in REAL pvp, like SON, FME, and GOO, you have not a pvp-leg to stand on..aperantly u dont read what people post so i will refresh your memory. an why do u feel u need to post aobut stuff that u do participate in just to jump on the wagon. it is far better to be a leader then a follower, are u 18 yet.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stu, there is a famous saying of "me thinks thou doth protest too much" and it applies to that screen shot your provided on so many levels. Those who look at it will notice what I'm talking about:mf_prop:
uno dude u bash me an my guild all the time, but yet u are sayen blah blah blah. i should not defend myslef just let u guys rant an rave BS,lmao teks screen shots of 2 dead M with 3 people an a supr dragon over the corpse an crys 7 to 9,u guys are so full of lies an so full of yourselfs. an gellor i know u want to be like me but u cant so just deal with the motorskills that gawd gave u will be ok.

G

Gellor

uno dude u bash me an my guild all the time, but yet u are sayen blah blah blah. i should not defend myslef just let u guys rant an rave BS,lmao teks screen shots of 2 dead M with 3 people an a supr dragon over the corpse an crys 7 to 9,u guys are so full of lies an so full of yourselfs. an gellor i know u want to be like me but u cant so just deal with the motorskills that gawd gave u will be ok.
Defend yourself all you like... but personal attacks are not allowed no matter the guild.

As for the screen shot, ignore the fact that it only shows FOUR people and doesn't prove that there were four other chars there. Ignore that the second one is us over a dead corpse.

There is one fact that you have not addressed at all: YOUR GUILD WANTED A WAR(SUPR/THC vs T) AND THEN YOU ONLY SHOW UP ON CHARS NOT IN THE WAR(M).

Care to try to refute that claim in the face of a screen shot showing four M chars?

As for wanting to be you? BWHAHAHAHAHA.... no thanks. And I can't even give reasons because of that whole personal attack rule:confused:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Defend yourself all you like... but personal attacks are not allowed no matter the guild.

As for the screen shot, ignore the fact that it only shows FOUR people and doesn't prove that there were four other chars there. Ignore that the second one is us over a dead corpse.

There is one fact that you have not addressed at all: YOUR GUILD WANTED A WAR(SUPR/THC vs T) AND THEN YOU ONLY SHOW UP ON CHARS NOT IN THE WAR(M).

Care to try to refute that claim in the face of a screen shot showing four M chars?

As for wanting to be you? BWHAHAHAHAHA.... no thanks. And I can't even give reasons because of that whole personal attack rule:confused:[/QUOTE stratics is rediculios manipulate twist disapear things all u want. i wont be posting here anymore. its like waking up beside your buddys mom no matter what u say u are wrong so enjoy. see u on the field.

V

Vandetta

wow doomsday stealth tamer with supr dragon in supr hrrmmm, no T runs like that plz dude just look at what u typed.
I looked at what I typed to see if I didn't write it properly but no I think it reads just fine... so I am really confused on what your reply has to do with what I said. You had someone camping a healer... no matter how many dragon pvpers are out there I personaly beleive this to be the lowest form of obtaining a kill point in a war. Either way I don't care that I died I just wanted to state what happened.

hugs?

M

McVie

I have no stealthier archer; I am not res killing people for points. We were up 20 points till we got beat up in despise and keep coming back on stated chars kudos to stinky and crew. But it makes no difference you will all be here talking crap for no reason. Face it you will lose this war just stop now M has been working on playing other shards at the same time as your OMFG war and you're still losing. Let it go dam and there are people not even in the war talking about T or M.
When we are not there then its OMFG there hiding! Stop being sissy's man for real. And for the record there was 4 ya I know that will hurt your ego but there was 4 M or T 5 when sargon showed up but he had stuff going on so he had to bail. I'll tell you what stinky is a beast on that tamer so ya we got beat up but then you have tools here saying OMFG there was 1500000 M and we killed them all with no pots, no vent, no map, no skill!!! O wait nm that's right we ran and ran and ran o then posted how cool we think we are. I am done with stratics on pac this is the most biased trash I have ever seen LOL later tools.

M

MasterP

BLAH BLAH BLAH...Cut to a point when you post no one wants to read a long ass thing that makes no sense. Oh and Mcvage...We play other shards to. Baja Sonoma LS Chessy GL and im sure some others. So give more reasons why your guild gave up? Sargon and Zak came on there tamer. Or does that not count?

V

Vandetta

Wait I am confused. Is M at war as well? I thought the trammy part of the guild didn't join in? Because there is a lot of talk about M in these posts.
And McD%^che you are not the entire guild and yes there was someone in your guild camping healers. Maybe not you because I never said your name but stated that one of your many was doing it.
The nerd rage in your post was some of the best reading I have had in a while. :dunce:

M

MasterP

No T does not want to accept the war on M, because they are all crafters or something.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
~WL is going to war every active PvP guild , everybody accept!!

Once everybody is settled in our crew , we are warring everybody!!!!

:party::pint::fight::pancakes::twak::drool::rant2::stir::mf_prop:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
howbout you go back to SL

TB=GOO only that is how its always going to be that way.

Oh and forget trying to one v one'in me anymore kal considering the fact when you where getting owned you had your guildy dismount me, even though i considered you one of the "better" WL people but now i just look at you as if you are exactly like them, Pity.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
howbout you go back to SL

TB=GOO only that is how its always going to be that way.

Oh and forget trying to one v one'in me anymore kal considering the fact when you where getting owned you had your guildy dismount me, even though i considered you one of the "better" WL people but now i just look at you as if you are exactly like them, Pity.
Lol lol lol lol, Kal is a really honest PVPer and I think you just like to gripe and groan when you're not winning.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kal is a cool dude people just need to learn that 1v1's do not and will not ever exist at yew gate.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see thats where your wrong it wasnt even at yew gate buddy
Well the thing is , you really jump the gun and hold grudges. Which will not get you far in life little man. I'm not conveying smack talk in this post what so ever. I didn't call in for back up when we were fighting. I could really care less what you think but you got it all mixed up.

And Pink/Schezwan I :heart: You too !!! :love:

G

Gellor

I am done with stratics on pac this is the most biased trash I have ever seen LOL later tools.
For being a "biased" forum, it is funny that to my knowledge, not a single T or M has been perma banned. I can think of only two people perma banned since I've been modding: one from my own guild at the time and the other not from your guild. And to my knowledge, more people have infractions for bashing M/T than people who defend M/T.:confused:

If there appears to be a slant against M/T on these forums, it may come about because of difference in posting styles. Those that bash M/T don't always post replies that violate ROC while those who are defending M/T seem to break the ROC more often than not.

I've let things slide that were close to ROC violations only to have a page concerning them. At which point, I have to go through an entire thread and move multiple posts from multiple guilds and hand out infractions. I can't be faulted for infracting a guy who pages over being called an idiot when the pager in the very next post calls someone an idiot.:thumbdown: Instead of one infract getting handed out, it is a two for one special:mf_prop:

The only benefit the three SUPR guys who post here get from me being a mod is "hey, someone posted a troll, don't reply to it" in vent and ICQ. Other than that, they get nailed the same as anyone else WHEN they break the ROC. It also helps that one of the three SUPR guys was a former mod so he knows the ROC.

As for my own "posting" bias, yup. My posts ARE biased against M/T. They are the "enemy" guild. But I can't think of a single time I've resorted to name calling in response. This post is a classic example of "Gellor bias". I posted pictures showing M and asked "Weren't we supposed to be at war, where's the T?" When I got the "you lie" responses, I said "ignore the facts presented aside from the picture that shows no T". And yet again, no direct response on where's the T.

Which brings this:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For being a "biased" forum, it is funny that to my knowledge, not a single T or M has been perma banned. I can think of only two people perma banned since I've been modding: one from my own guild at the time and the other not from your guild. And to my knowledge, more people have infractions for bashing M/T than people who defend M/T.:confused:

If there appears to be a slant against M/T on these forums, it may come about because of difference in posting styles. Those that bash M/T don't always post replies that violate ROC while those who are defending M/T seem to break the ROC more often than not.

I've let things slide that were close to ROC violations only to have a page concerning them. At which point, I have to go through an entire thread and move multiple posts from multiple guilds and hand out infractions. I can't be faulted for infracting a guy who pages over being called an idiot when the pager in the very next post calls someone an idiot.:thumbdown: Instead of one infract getting handed out, it is a two for one special:mf_prop:

The only benefit the three SUPR guys who post here get from me being a mod is "hey, someone posted a troll, don't reply to it" in vent and ICQ. Other than that, they get nailed the same as anyone else WHEN they break the ROC. It also helps that one of the three SUPR guys was a former mod so he knows the ROC.

As for my own "posting" bias, yup. My posts ARE biased against M/T. They are the "enemy" guild. But I can't think of a single time I've resorted to name calling in response. This post is a classic example of "Gellor bias". I posted pictures showing M and asked "Weren't we supposed to be at war, where's the T?" When I got the "you lie" responses, I said "ignore the facts presented aside from the picture that shows no T". And yet again, no direct response on where's the T.

Which brings this:

Ouch.. Feel the burn!!! :bowdown:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

As for wanting to be you? BWHAHAHAHAHA.... no thanks. And I can't even give reasons because of that whole personal attack rule:confused:
I am SO ashamed of you Reeb... You sold out faster then a Britney crotch shot.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faster then a what...? Tesla the bully strikes again with jokes that only make sense to himself.

I do wish people wouldn't quote him lol. That's the only time I can see what he says now. So annoying.
Such a big head , such a little brain.:spider:

M

MR Bojangles

LOL wait isnt M all crafters tho so they dont want to accept the war on that stone? LOL Good fun fight tho. There were like 7 to 9 M/T vs us 3.

did you even look at the pic one blue M and 3 red, some insane crafter temps going around now'a days.

M

MR Bojangles

Kal is a cool dude people just need to learn that 1v1's do not and will not ever exist at yew gate.

1v1 does not exist period sit and wait for 45 min and M wont show up greasy sandwich i still want that 1v1 bro.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of |M| quit according to stewie I doubt he's even around still.

Where have they gone? http://i47.***********/20uahac.gif

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of |M| quit according to stewie I doubt he's even around still.

Where have they gone? http://i47.***********/20uahac.gif

**wonders if it was the handing over of |M| to stugottz or the adding of tesla that finally influenced people in |M| to get lives/jobs**

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**wonders if it was the handing over of |M| to stugottz or the adding of tesla that finally influenced people in |M| to get lives/jobs**
thats almost funny, but FL is less active then us an i know there is no reaL life goin on there. but thanx for caring, how are u even gonna try to down grade me when the low numbers of people u do have on house hide or die 2v1 to me. or wait 2 of u come in an try to riad us with son all 4 of us an then one dyes u run. the worst thing aryck has ever did was let u try an run a FL faction guild u tainted the name FL u made it a joke. the name used to have a leg to stand on it know is a steaming ple of dog crap. cudos for havein the worst guild in uo. an destroying a name that people like me built up, but wait u were FL before me but u quit for 3 years so u made FL what it was im sure u will say FAIL.:twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.