• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got my first new plant tonight!

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a snowdrop but not sitting in a bunch like the old ones. but spred put ower a couple of tiles, I got it from an ant lion and thanks to fertile dirt it was there tonight.:danceb::danceb::danceb:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh wow, was hoping for some of the spread out plants! thanks so much for posting this!
:D

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had to rush off to a guild hunt and im still there . Tomorrow ill try to find the guide you gave me Petra, and make my first pic. :blushing:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how to for making screen prints is in the sticky FAQ at the top of the board :D

Actually on these boards it's even easier, you can upload straight from your pc and get a thumbnail that expands when you click on it. Like this:

click on the 'advanced' button below the 'quick reply' box, then scroll down past the message box to 'attach files' click on the 'manage attachments' button. A window will open that allows you to browse your hard drive and upload a picture from it.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I couldn't resist going to your house to see it - its so cute! Can't wait for the other ones :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was just a demo of how the piccies attach. It's the different colours you can get by dying a special wood bed deed with tokuno dyes

Thimblepixie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the (probably misguided) attempt to drag the thread back on topic, I got me a Peculiar Cactus and a Cocoa Tree sprouting today, from Despise Titan seed drops.

2d - UO Europa new Cocoa Tree & Peculiar Cactus closeup 080920.jpg

KR - UO Europa new Cocoa Tree & Peculiar Cactus KR 080920.jpg

No resources from the cocoa tree yet tho. Still, it's got me back into gardening after a long gap. I might plant some more peculiars later, see what they come up with..