• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Got. Closed.

Catskills Al

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

Looking to trade 30 SDI demon, fey, or undead slayer for 30 SDI arachnid or dragon slayer. Please reply and let me know, thanks!

Update: Got arachnid. Trading another demon, elemental, fey, repond, or undead for dragon slayer.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a 6dci, 30sdi, 2fcr 4lmc arachnid on catskills that id trade for demon or fey.
icq me if interested

Catskills Al

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking to trade 30 SDI demon, elemental, fey, repond, or undead for 30 SDI dragon slayer

Last edited:

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If anyone of you are willing to sell a SDI 30 [Demon Slayer] on Atlantic, please PM me.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I'm only trading. If you have a 30 SDI dragon, I can trade you for the repond. Also, I can move the book to ATL to be traded, this is not limited to Cats.
ok, nm then.

Regards,

Jack_Uo.