• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Gorgeous Luna House

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Fullfill your dreams! Live the high life! This is your opportunity to own a Luna house on Catskills! You don't see these come up for sale very often and when they do it's rarely for in game gold!
Now's your chance!
What a lovely house in a lovely location!
Taking offers, can be rares, house trades on other shards, gold always gratefully accepted.
ICQ me or leave me a private message.
Luna House.png

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Going to be emptying this baby out over the next few weeks. Now is your chance to own a house inside the walls. Vendors here are still popular, especially if you keep your prices reasonable. It's also very convenient for getting "home to" at the end of the day ;)

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im not necessarily interested but I might be. I am not sure how I feel about picking up another house yet... But just out of curiosity I have to ask 1 question... May I ask if you could PM or Icq me how much you are looking to get for this?