• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

goos getting old

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok we know that most of u guys can kill me 1v1.so why even bother posting none in the pac community cares.u guys have chad sweetteen old banjo.Wl i mean the gate crew is fairly large what u dont kill them guys 1v1 or in a group.u guys post about me an M all day frankly its old news come onn guys step it upp.first time funny second time boring 3rd time boring 5th time boring 6th time boring all u guys post about is killin M at the gate.raid a spawn find an idoc if u guys are nto at the gate in at luna bank 13.00 dollars a month just too post on stratics about your 1v1.waste of money an time.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive gotten old playing uo i started about 6 months after it came out in like 97 or 98 lately though pac seems to be a place where boyz become men and men try to reclaim there teenage years rofl :thumbsup:

S

SUPRsalad

Chad's crew is pretty whack. Or at least banjo is. . Not sure who it was, I assume it was chad and old banjo bones, but me and ezra fought them 2v2, mage v mage for 20 minutes strait, no running, just standing and delivering. . . Had them out of pots, and one of them out of mana (as well as ezra). Came close to killing ol banjo several times . We finally lost and said 'good fight guys' . .and it was.. like i said, lasted 20 minutes.

Old banjo bones says 'wow, you guys ****ing suck'

...and you wonder why nobody wants to play with you. . .banjo, you ****ing suck.

R

Rand Al

Chad's crew is pretty whack. Or at least banjo is. . Not sure who it was, I assume it was chad and old banjo bones, but me and ezra fought them 2v2, mage v mage for 20 minutes strait, no running, just standing and delivering. . . Had them out of pots, and one of them out of mana (as well as ezra). Came close to killing ol banjo several times . We finally lost and said 'good fight guys' . .and it was.. like i said, lasted 20 minutes.

...and you wonder why nobody wants to play with you. . .banjo, you ****ing suck.
yea thees guys are d***holes chad is the best of the crew here so if banjo bones was good it was chad on tjs acc if he ran around talking **** doing hardly anything it was tj

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive gotten old playing uo i started about 6 months after it came out in like 97 or 98 lately though pac seems to be a place where boyz become men and men try to reclaim there teenage years rofl :thumbsup:
Well son of a pancake, that's hitting the nail on the head... I have to admit, your right, I played this game at 17... am 29 now... I would love to go back with what I know now about UO... Jesus man.. AND with the money I have now, imaging going back to 1997 with close to 9 billion LOL.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Personally that sounds like an awesome fight. Too bad aint more like this, too bad he had be a ****** bout it.

M

MasterP

Yeah to bad its people like chad and ol banjo that are killing this game. Kind of crazy that after 9 years of being a pvper. These guys still do stuff that is just stupid crazy. I dont know how you can be on foot and out run me and epic on dread mares. I ping 17-27 on a 1500$ unit. Seems sad that you have to take UO to that lvl to make your head big. I mean come on im on a dead sprint and chad cast flame strike and comes up hits me 3 times in a row then has time to type pu*** and para and comes back up. And no he didnt kill me. Sargon does the same thing. To bad people cant play and promote pvp. Yeah go ahead and post talking more smack. Sargon you have never and will never kill me 1v1 and turned down a broker duel mage vs mage. Chad i would offer you a duel but you cast gheal through my harm's. If you could turn down the meth you feed your cpu maybe.

A

AireS

ok we know that most of u guys can kill me 1v1.so why even bother posting none in the pac community cares.u guys have chad sweetteen old banjo.Wl i mean the gate crew is fairly large what u dont kill them guys 1v1 or in a group.u guys post about me an M all day frankly its old news come onn guys step it upp.first time funny second time boring 3rd time boring 5th time boring 6th time boring all u guys post about is killin M at the gate.raid a spawn find an idoc if u guys are nto at the gate in at luna bank 13.00 dollars a month just too post on stratics about your 1v1.waste of money an time.
Remember the time you were so pissed at me you threw you're monitor at the wall. Omg that was a long time ago!

S

SUPRsalad

yeah man, those guys are on a whole other level. . .

when im even on the same server as they are, I can barely even move.
They literally are faster than I am on foot..
I honestly hope they do put a punk-buster in place very soon. .
its all good tho, i still win at life.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see plenty of people running the " juice " and holy god..

People are not even running and touching the ground anymore. People's movement consists of hops and jolts. It's quite sad when somebody a screen away actually jumps infront of you and stam blocks because they are so fast. ROFL.

S

SUPRsalad

i know, i hate that. . .
Gemma here pings around 100 on a good day..

Folks, mark my words, if they ever make server in Colorado, Im outie.. dont take it personal, I've always dreamed of a 'normal' ping.. . :(

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know, i hate that. . .
Gemma here pings around 100 on a good day..

Folks, mark my words, if they ever make server in Colorado, Im outie.. dont take it personal, I've always dreamed of a 'normal' ping.. . :(
I ping about 25-30 average , 15-20 on a good day.
People still seem like they are related to Owen Wilson.

S

SUPRsalad

I don't get the Owen Wilson thing..

Steve Zissou is certainly related to Owen, as Ned Plimpton...

other than that, i don't get the reference.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get the Owen Wilson thing..

Steve Zissou is certainly related to Owen, as Ned Plimpton...

other than that, i don't get the reference.
Meant to type Jesse Ownes.. You can see how that would get mixed up.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Yeah to bad its people like chad and ol banjo that are killing this game. Kind of crazy that after 9 years of being a pvper. These guys still do stuff that is just stupid crazy. I dont know how you can be on foot and out run me and epic on dread mares. I ping 17-27 on a 1500$ unit. Seems sad that you have to take UO to that lvl to make your head big. I mean come on im on a dead sprint and chad cast flame strike and comes up hits me 3 times in a row then has time to type pu*** and para and comes back up. And no he didnt kill me. Sargon does the same thing. To bad people cant play and promote pvp. Yeah go ahead and post talking more smack. Sargon you have never and will never kill me 1v1 and turned down a broker duel mage vs mage. Chad i would offer you a duel but you cast gheal through my harm's. If you could turn down the meth you feed your cpu maybe.
as far as chad being rediculous, hes not the only one.. for you to put me in the same classification (however flattering) is completely rediculous.. the only people on this shard you can compare his level of speed casting spells ect. would be the goo!ns.. as far as turning down a mage duel? why would i want to mage duel you? i suck on a mage admittedly. however, when your ready to have a 1 vs 1 field fight let me know.. fact is, my strongest pvper owns your anyday... dont feel bad tho, it goes for the majority...

R

Rumpelstiltskin

as far as chad being rediculous, hes not the only one.. for you to put me in the same classification (however flattering) is completely rediculous.. the only people on this shard you can compare his level of speed casting spells ect. would be the goo!ns.. as far as turning down a mage duel? why would i want to mage duel you? i suck on a mage admittedly. however, when your ready to have a 1 vs 1 field fight let me know.. fact is, my strongest pvper owns your anyday... dont feel bad tho, it goes for the majority...

i will fight you tamer vs tamer

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wall of text

R

Rand Al

LIES i have video!

M

MasterP

I was simply saying you are ******** fast. Chad actuly kills people. You are just fast. Not putting you in his class at all. You are as good as maybe Ult. Noob on his mage just fast.

LOL you dont want to mage vs mage but you want to make it so you can out run me..That so funny. Im actuly cool with a field fight for gold ie. with a broker.

V

Vandetta

I think if I tried to run a hack that my broken laptop would explode. I will post a pic of the screen one day. Cracked with black blobs. It's a beauty!

Bubs