• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodbye

• Thread starter Chaucer of TS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Chaucer of TS

In case anybody has noticed, I am no longer listed a moderator for the Origin forums. This is because I have stepped down from that position due to my extremely busy RL. I also quietly stepped away from my UO life about 4 months ago and so wouldn't be able to keep up on current events and such.

For the last year and a half this has been a wonderful experience for me and I have seen and met some pretty cool people and I will really miss the community here on Origin.

I'll still be checking in here every so often just to say hi and see how everyone is doing.

Goodbye and good luck to everyone.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for everything you have done. You will be missed. I wish you the best of luck and joy in your future endeavors! Indeed!

*Orvago bows*

L

Lord Arcane

Was nice having you around man, i also wish you the best of luck :)

G

Ghost_Writer

My personal thanks for all the help you've been here. You will be sorely missed. I do hope things slow down and as I've said in private, you've done a fantastic job and are always welcome back. And of course I'll look forward to reading your posts.

Safe travels friend, and good luck,
Ghost Writer

C

Crow

One down, two to go >:)

That was a joke by the way. Anyone who has spent any time around me knows that I love Sarcasm, and can actually be a nise guy at times. You guys have a tough job and I wouldn't want it.

RL is kicking my backside too, so I can relate in my own way.

Good luck and be well.

C

Crystal Canyon

Im sorry to see you have to depart, but RL is always first.

Someday when it all calms down maybe you will have the chance to join us once again. Until that time comes, stay safe and we all wish you the very best.:thumbsup:

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for everyting :)
RL always comes first, but should it allow you to come back, you will be most welcome.
Good luck.

D

Daine

You, your attention to the boards, the great job you have done over time, keeping us in check, helping us out, thank you for all of it. May the wonderful spirit and hopes of UO, and the blessings of the world follow you where ever you travel and a warm welcome when you do find the time to peek in or come back.

C

Chaucer of TS

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I don't plan to be a total stranger in here so you should still see me around every so often. Kinda weird not having to read every single post anymore though lol.

Crystal, it is so good to see you back on Stratics. Hope things are going well for you and family. :hug:

C

Crystal Canyon

Thank You Chaucer, but goodness! Do you have to leave just because Im posting again? lol I promise I will not attack you verbally or in game...unless you want me too! LOL

I will miss you but Im sure you will return. So, until that time, ill be saving all of my good...uhmmmm....posts just for you.

My family is doing great btw, and all is well on the homefront. If you see that ornory Ancient tell him "hello" for me and to come back to UO!Immediately if not sooner. (and to drag Bray with him)

:hug::hug::hug: