• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good spots for no name legendary artifacts?

Beo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

I recently returned to the game and, not surprisingly, most of my gear is now outdated. Where are people getting these no name legendary artifacts? I assume a full luck suit is required? Any guidance you might be able to provide would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Beo

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Luck suit not required to get any of the new uber-loot. Not sure how long you've been out of game for, but there are few different bosses that have good loot tables. If you do the Shadowguard / Roof encounter, Virtuebane and Juo'nor have good loot if you get them as the final boss. The Exodus encounter still has good loot table. They recently bumped up the loot table for Scalis too.

Beo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for your reply, Merlin. I took a break around March 2015 (when Exo was popular and these no name legendaries were more rare). I've killed a few champs while wearing a full luck suit and they don't seem to drop much of anything. It seems like you have to be in deep Trammel to get anything worthwhile. Does that sound right?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks for your reply, Merlin. I took a break around March 2015 (when Exo was popular and these no name legendaries were more rare). I've killed a few champs while wearing a full luck suit and they don't seem to drop much of anything. It seems like you have to be in deep Trammel to get anything worthwhile. Does that sound right?
Sorry on my delayed response here.

There is a similar thread discussing where to find high end loot. See my last comment:
Where do YOU find your high end loot?

Hope that helps!

drizzPK

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ehh. There's a spot somewhere where some people are farming no names except it's kept secret.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go to the em events... and loot the many sub bosses and main bosses....thats were most get there booty....its not a secret....there are a few events each week spread over the shards... thats the hard part!!