• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills Jan 28 2009

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Mr French moves through the Hall cleaning and prepping things for the small breakfast group.*

*Surprised at the fireside absence of Lord TimberWolf, Mr French goes to rouse him, only to find his bed empty and unused *

*Troubled by the empty bed, French finishes putting the last touches on the morning meal and ponders... The only thing TimberWolf likes more than a good breakfast is his warm down filled bed!

Good morning Catskills, today is Wednesday January 28 2009. The Zoo Raffle was a huge success last night. All 30 books sold in moments, before some of the more talkative members of the group even realized the sale had started. Next time Calina might have to have 45 books! :)

C

Corvak

Good job on the raffle :)

I really need to get my tamer up and do some zoo contributions.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Walks in front door, covered in snow.****

Well...I made it to our shop. Then my boss called off work and I came back home. However, I was not able to make it back up the hill to my home. So, my truck is currently parked at the bottom of "the hill". I really need the money so I don't like missing work, but I just heard on the radio that they've shut down part of the highway. So...meh. I may have been sitting on the side of the road looking like a goon anyway. Better to be here and playing UO. =-D Thanks for cyber breakfast TimberWolf. And did Mr. French ever find you?

****Kicks off snowy shoes, grabs a hot cup of coffee and heads Sosaria.****

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man! Wish I was at home. Stupid work never shuts down.
I have this raging need deep inside me to find the perfect Greater Dragon and tame it. All this Real Life stuff is keeping me from that!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man! Wish I was at home. Stupid work never shuts down.
I have this raging need deep inside me to find the perfect Greater Dragon and tame it. All this Real Life stuff is keeping me from that!
Stay tuned BOB...and you will find out....

Kinney I am going to pass on some good will. I have a leg tamer, a bard,..a leg mage. If you need some help give me a yell. Valland helped me get mine, so now it is my turn to help someone else.