• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills 27 Jan 2009

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*TW rises early this morning and dresses quickly. Peering outside he shivers at the thought of the blustering wind and blinding snow. Unfortunately he needs to investigate a few things, and can't do that sitting in his chair by the fire*

*TW quickly eats a warm breakfast and loads his pouch with some food for the day. Glancing longingly at his comfortable fireside chair, TW eases out the door into the early morning twilight.*

Good Morning Catskills, today is Tuesday January 27th 2009. Don't forget about the zoo raffle tonight. Maybe after the raffle we can even do a champ... :)

M

Mrs Xander

*peeks around the empty kitchen and lonely chair by the fire.... smiles and pops right down in TW's chair*

As I thought, this is the most comfy chair in the whole house, so this is where I am staying! And with the use of telekinesis I don't even have to get up for the coffee... *giggles*... ahhhh, blessed magic.

Good Morning Catskills.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think some people would slide into my cozy warm grave if I left it unattended long enough.

M

Mrs Xander

If it's a good shady spot with a pretty snow tree nearby.... absolutely!

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh god how do you guys get up so early and have the brainpower to type insightful things!! IT BOOGLES THE MIND, IT DOES!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was up at 4am...but didn't post until five. I was hoping people would stop complaining about how early I got up......

:drama:

:yell:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was up somewhere around 4:30 this morning thanks to my damn phone.
Here's a tip: if you own a smart phone, and have it set up to use email, turn off the ringer if you don't want to be yanked from a sound sleep everytime you get an email during the night. Of the 4 times I was woke up last night, only once was the email anything of importance.

*yawns and looks for a comfy couch to lay down on*

C

Corvak

hey guys - was up at 6 myself, to go to work. Now i'm at work..uh...working. :)

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree! I get up at 6:23 and every morning I curse the world the moment my alarm goes off!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grabs the salt to rub in a few wounds*
I generally get to sleep in until around 7:45 or 8 most days. Sometimes later. :lick:

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grabs the salt to rub in a few wounds*
I generally get to sleep in until around 7:45 or 8 most days. Sometimes later. :lick:
You're one of the lucky ones. By that time I'm already at work neck deep in morons who don't know how to send an email.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're one of the lucky ones. By that time I'm already at work neck deep in morons who don't know how to send an email.
Work??? you guys actually work?

I am semi retired...I can get up at 4 am easy...cause I have a nap everyday just after lunch...lol

:)

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Work??? you guys actually work?

I am semi retired...I can get up at 4 am easy...cause I have a nap everyday just after lunch...lol

:)
I hate you.
How do you think I feel? I get up at 4:30 to get ready to go to work and I have a job where I can't nap during the day. Most nights I am never in bed before 11:30 to 12:00 so I normally run on four and a half hours sleep a night.. I think I have earned the right to be the grumpiest man posting here. lol

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TimberWolf and Vallend: The official Grumpy Old Men of Catskills.