• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

good morning 4/14 ABM

G

good morning all how was your weekend . my was a lot better than expected but still only got half or what I wanted done. I did confirm some vacation plans for june though so I am excited. we are this year planning to go see the canadian rockies. hehe hope i am not disappointed . the colorida, Utah, new mexico and nevada scenory have so impressed me that i can not imagine that the canadian rockies we be prettier. oh and guess what i will get to see chicago not just the airport and the mall of america on the way so larisa expect a big wave with pom poms as we go though in june

G

**takes some fluffy scrambled eggs and toast**

Morning :

My weekend was telephone intensive busy. When ya have twins whom have their birthday on April 13, you are calling them to wish them a happy, and then they are also calling us too, to let us know their birthday packages arrived. Then...the baby girl, calls to inform us we may become grandparents *finally* before the year is out.
Our kids are all in their early 30s and have feared that twin gene so none of them have been brave enough yet to try to become parents fearing it may be 2 at a time like their own parents had.
So I asked her the youngest one, I realise it is too soon yet but is it one or two babies on the way ? haha

Aside from that I think hubby and I got into watching the weekend marathon of *The Big Valley* hosted on the western channel.
24 hrs of the Barkleys and their big ranch and hours of the tv program that ran for so many years ages ago.

G

ah sounds like fun I had a kids crush on heath hehe and his playing of the 6 million dollar man did not hurt that either . hate to think how old he must be now. Believe it or not I watched a dvd with my mom merlin's apprentice she enjoyed.

I

imported_lord richard

Wow, the Big Valley....that's where I live, that show hasn't been on for decades...it was a very well made "modern" day cowboy series. I was but a young ladd when it aired originally.

I went to Famoso raceway in Bakersfield this weekend to run my '69 Nova drag car in the +West Coast Hotrod Assocoation+ seires race, beautiful weather, nice people. Fast cars and a few bikes.

G

Aye Heath looks really good in the ages ago tv show The Big Valley.
He was my fave then too.
Yeh I was less enthusiastic with him as the 6mill dollar man, but then we all look better *younger* haha well unless it is some like John Wayne or Sean Connery some guys look way better, when they get OLDER.

What is also comic I oft mention it to hubby, Ma Victoria, you can about tell when they filmed it same for Audra..the overdose of eye make up. Doubt seriously, that any real ma and daughter Barkley's of the old west, sort of *victorian* would have all that eye makeup ..unless they worked the...*taverns* hehe

G

Yeh it was very well written for when they did The Big Valley. Oft The Big Valley and The Rifleman..somewhat dated yet never quite outgrow their appeal esp. if ya grew up with those and they are running a *marathon* weekend of them on...The Western Channel. Plus the scenery in The Big Valley is well .......so oft attractive and well.... BIG
We actually caught some BV shows we never got to see so it was all good.

Hubby is addicted to that channel anyhow, since he owns every John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Charles Bronson and Burt Lancaster as cowboys movies on cds and vcr tapes too.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
GOod Morning Woody!!!

Wow...June? I will have to watch for falling pom poms!

It's still a bit chilly here, actually snowed a little the night before last...WHERE IS SPRING???? I am so tired of the cold, I wanna go outside and play!!!!

Hopefully we'll hear something new about Moonglow today.....though I do need to try to complete my set of threads, I am missing quite a few.

G

appearance will be june 16th i think. An overnight stop at a mid class hotel somewhere in chicago area .

C

Connor_Graham

*orders up the usual coffee*

Good morning everyone & Good McMorning to you Larisa.

Just doing the same old same old today out in Moonglow. I did get my stealther out this morning as I was the only one there for a couple of hours, so led a couple of Berserkers around by the tail and did the snatch and grab thing. Already got a cloak, and have hit both of the remaining 2 SL's with rock early on, so will have 2 more coming as soon as we can clear things out a bit. Other than that, not much else going on today, so it's another UO day as I hit it hard and heavy in anticipation of the turn in.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*grins* Good McMorning Connor! Good to see you out and about early this morning! I am just about to repair my gear and head out to moonglow myself to see if I can complete my thread collection.

Woody, I will be shouting out a great big HAIL to you that day, how exciting! I drove through the rockies once, it's AMAZING!

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

sets up salad bar

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm saving my appetite for the now 4 generations old recipe spaghetti sauce I just got done throwing together, which will now sit and simmer for the next 6 hours. This is authentic Sicilian style sauce, obtained a very long time ago by my great grandfather from a very old Sicilian lady in Little Italy in New Jersey. This is the kind of sauce that makes you want to go home and slap your mama for not knowing how to make it herself.

Even the ex begs me to send some home with my daughter when she finds out I've made a batch.

I

imported_Phaen Grey

*looks for the bread sticks*

Just rolled out of bed, looking to get the husband unit off to work then loose myself in the rift a few hours. At some point I need to have a long discussion with the laundry in the baskets behind me... they really need to learn to wash themselves!

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

sets up salad bar

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm saving my appetite for the now 4 generations old recipe spaghetti sauce I just got done throwing together, which will now sit and simmer for the next 6 hours. This is authentic Sicilian style sauce, obtained a very long time ago by my great grandfather from a very old Sicilian lady in Little Italy in New Jersey. This is the kind of sauce that makes you want to go home and slap your mama for not knowing how to make it herself.

Even the ex begs me to send some home with my daughter when she finds out I've made a batch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dare I say post it?

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

sets up salad bar

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dare I say post it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya.

G

Woody Cats....

You are due for a trip to the High Sierra Nevadas. (california)

That would be Sequioa, Kings Canyon and Yosemite National Parks.

What a trip.

I hiked the entire Pacific Crest Trail last year. 2665 miles.

200 or so run through the Sierras. Those are some mountains....

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

sets up salad bar

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dare I say post it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured Id get a response like that.

C

Connor_Graham

What can I say. It's a tight held family recipe, and last I checked, we weren't related.

Which I think I can safely say we're both just fine with....

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
god that sounds good i think i making spaghetti tonight but my sauce will be out of a jar :-(