• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Good Grief"

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

loadexfa

:D:D:D Thanks for proving that you can't take the slightest criticism! I just LOVE IT!!! :lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::hahaha:
I guess hearing a couple intelligent responses was way too intimidating for you. A discussion is rather pointless and impossible if you can't even... discuss.

Josh

S

Sarcatstic

Panties? Dang it! I'm always the last to get the new stuff in the cattlelog!

I didn't read any posts this weeks and made the mistake of looking today...LOL. There shouldn't be any small suits this week, no one will be ready with all the typing and reading here?

I don't go with this bunch to win boss battles, that can be done in the river district. I go here to have some fun and maybe help a littleI think sometimes i forget that many dont play as much as i do and when they do its more important to them?

Its getting where i wonder what they will complain about this week? I've had them say i killed too many of the cogs?(that was a new one on me). They have said I don't know how to load the el?(playing two toons many times because we need the numbers confuses some).

I play a game of disneys that if you dont like someone's play you can fight them with some of your weapons(Pirate verses pirate mode in the pirates game). Here you have to hammer them with typing.....LOL. And I like the part after a reply that they come back and explain how you didnt understand the first post?

Ok maybe i was wrong about using boarding when it gets here? Its been said that some of us dont know the "personalities" well enough to pick a group to to do a boss battle? Well maybe that would be better than knowing?

A few weeks ago we did boarding groups in boss. That would be easy in the other hqs if who ever was the lead for that night could see if a group was not balanced? I'm not saying any one toon picked each group but they could move a couple if we were too unbalanced.(just a idea please dont comment on this post).

Oh well i'm just glad I just did the one boss battle it cuts down on the odds of a bad post!:lick:<----------For Trish

Enough rambling im gone!

S

Squeaker

lol - there will always be something to ramble on about... I'm a pro at it! There have been a couple of weeks here and there that noone has complained in the forums - sometimes we just vent to each other!

That CEO went very well but there were only three groups and we all knew each other for the most part. It just shows that sometimes you have to adapt to the situation and go for it. You mentioned you don't go to win... when have you lost? Sorry, that one stuck out at me too.. :D

And I'll admit it - I didn't see any problems last weekend... but then again, when will everyone be happy at the same time? never!

It's Friday - just two more days and we can start it all over again! Optimism people!!

F

Fangs McWolf

I don't go with this bunch to win boss battles, that can be done in the river district.
You mentioned you don't go to win...
He doesn't go to win... He goes to lose. :D

Okay despite how much people say that they don't go on the runs to win and that it's not about winning, I just have to comment..

Are you saying that we go in and it's just a coincidence that we play in a manner that usually leads to a win? I don't know about others, but I play to win. If we happen to lose, then oh well. But I don't go in with the attitude of "Hey let's all screw up so badly that we all go sad, lose our level 7 gags and have to spend several minutes restoring our laff meter to full!"

Yes, I know it's about having fun, but I'd like to think that part of the fun is in winning, not going in like, "Yeehaw, let's all lose!"

Sorry, just had to get that out there.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also Elga McBurp will be present this Sunday. If you misbehave, she will sit on you. No exceptions...:bdh:

C

Crazy Fireball

Lol - well i cant wait to see how This weekend's run goes! :)

I have a feeling it will be good - then someone will resort to being a canable and eat everyone and then they will solo the CJ. :eek:

S

SSniffleslam

Cows don't wear saddles usually. LOL!
OHHH, THAT'S what that is. I must need glasses! I thought it was some weird spots on the cow/horse. Ok, excuse me now, I'm having a REALLY HUGE Blonde moment!

C

Crazy Fireball

OHHH, THAT'S what that is. I must need glasses! I thought it was some weird spots on the cow/horse. Ok, excuse me now, I'm having a REALLY HUGE Blonde moment!
Lol! I Swear i have those sometimes... :D