• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good fight FME?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Soooo You guy's talked **** much ****... Sweet teen, Fostinator, and Ted Disasdasd w.e his name is

"You guys cant fight even numbers you guys cant do anything even numbers"

Well put it this way you lost to a guy with one arm a gay guy and a "12" year old
As you guys put it

Owned?

L

lols

yeah.. you know, the most annoying HOOT HOOT HOLLA HOLLA eva..

S

SUPRsalad

Soooo You guy's talked **** much ****... Sweet teen, Fostinator, and Ted Disasdasd w.e his name is

"You guys cant fight even numbers you guys cant do anything even numbers"

Well put it this way you lost to a guy with one arm a gay guy and a "12" year old
As you guys put it

Owned?
Ted Danson, son. . . Its okay, he was a little before your time. . Okay, he was WAY before your time.. *cheers*

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you found a corpseand took a screen shot of it? That's what it looks like to me...

And I know for a fact, Fostinator is better than you or Kyrite.

I can only imagine the gank that ensued upon Fostinator.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Screen shots are not valid unless they have insurance drop on screen or in journal.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

So you found a corpseand took a screen shot of it? That's what it looks like to me...

And I know for a fact, Fostinator is better than you or Kyrite.

I can only imagine the gank that ensued upon Fostinator.
lol i am better than anyone in your guild sir :(

sorry i have wooped on paith on both shard lol

that was 3 on 3,

me ny and set, vs Paith TJ and Reason, as soon as paith died.. the other 2 hit the sever line..

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

that was 3 on 3,

me ny and set, vs Paith TJ and Reason, as soon as paith died.. the other 2 hit the sever line..
Kyrite you're leagues behind myself and my guild mates. Don't you run from sweet teen every time you get a 1v1? lol GTFO you terrible player.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad thing is not a damn one of any of you fight 1v1 so stfu already about it. Ya all act worse than my kids sometimes lol. :rant2:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I am down for some 1v1 over here...as long as you aren't using some sloppy azz one button archer or disarm dexxer. :)

R

Rumpelstiltskin

that was 3 on 3,

Kyrite you're leagues behind myself and my guild mates. Don't you run from sweet teen every time you get a 1v1? lol GTFO you terrible player.
If blood oath is not up sweet teen is not on your screen little kid :(

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blood oath...isn't he a necro? Wtf is your point if he casts a spell within his templates restrictions. It's not like you don't already apple every 15 kyrite. You have that **** on a loop it seems like.

WEAKEN *APPLE+RUN FOR 15*

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blood oath...isn't he a necro? Wtf is your point if he casts a spell within his templates restrictions. It's not like you don't already apple every 15 kyrite. You have that **** on a loop it seems like.

now.. i have a severe beef with these kind of comments.

i believe in two kinds of duels and ONE kind of field fight.

the duels consist of anything on your template. if you have alchemy, well that just proves that you are a feild fighter, as chugging has never been allowed in duels (DEXXER only) except expl potions.

if you are fighting a necro, ninja, scribe (<--- my fav template to play), or anything else - then whatever skills you have available should be a resource in your fight.

unless duels are M5, then you should be able to use any non-clickable resource available to you to win the fight. if anyone wants to pancake about forms, summons, or anything else post wall-down then it just proves that you don't know how to counter the action. like if they protection/summon daemon in the duel.....

uuhhmm..

they should be dead within the few seconds they even pull that bull ****.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know if the above comment is directed toward me, but it should be directed more toward Kyrite. I don't care what anyone does in a field fight. Kyrite on the other hand, cannot handle someone casting blood oath.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know if the above comment is directed toward me, but it should be directed more toward Kyrite. I don't care what anyone does in a field fight. Kyrite on the other hand, cannot handle someone casting blood oath.
I don't get the people who complain over people who use their temps.
I personally love blood oath , makes me warm and fuzzy.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
every field fight i've ever had with you chad you run away 24/7 if you cant omen mana vamp or omen para you just leave..

dueling is the only thing that backs up this huge ego you have.

S

SUPRsalad

what are you trying to imply why is it i always hear you talking **** about me yet you have no back bone what so ever behind it.
umm.... Son, that was a compliment. . . Have someone in your guild explain it if you didn't get it..

R

Rumpelstiltskin

lol uh ya i apple when oath and strangle everything else is gtg

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
every field fight i've ever had with you chad you run away 24/7 if you cant omen mana vamp or omen para you just leave..

dueling is the only thing that backs up this huge ego you have.
lol. You never want to fight alone, if you want a field fight for gold just let me know.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. You never want to fight alone, if you want a field fight for gold just let me know.
chad last time i tried one v one'ing one of your guildies you guys where hiding and came out with a gank..

Nice try...

Never having a one v one with ether of you guys again.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chad last time i tried one v one'ing one of your guildies you guys where hiding and came out with a gank..

Nice try...

Never having a one v one with ether of you guys again.
So you're afraid to fight me for gold? That's understandable.

B

Budweiser KDL

I will put 20 mill on Kyrite. In a mage duel he will destroy you chad.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will put 20 mill on Kyrite. In a mage duel he will destroy you chad.
Ok, now convince him to duel me. He has only dueled me once (and lost) since he lost his 30 mil. I would really like to see this happen.

311-379-045 whenever you kiddies want to get it going.

B

Balian of Asgard

Ok, now convince him to duel me. He has only dueled me once (and lost) since he lost his 30 mil. I would really like to see this happen.

311-379-045 whenever you kiddies want to get it going.
didnt he just have surgery on his hand?

S

SUPRsalad

lol kyrite is a bad mofo, but hes always got an excuse..
100% backed out of a duel with orion the other night as well..
not that i would duel the guy, even for free..

S

SUPRsalad

As for weapons, I see a lot by this Christian D'oir (sp?) .. who is that?
Hes got some nice pieces floating around out there.. I rocked one for a year, and just gave it to a nub today..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill fight orion over chad, orion seems a bit more of a fair dueler unlike chad who will pull out magic arrow scrolls if he knows he will lose.