• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good despise fights

B

Biske

Sparticus, mystic mage, flame on, an mani, torok, jinx, moonshine, brianna, halloween jack, kaz, lariat, briza and stryker. Good fights today at despise.

Shanna Cabo and I wiped them initially. We then defended baracoon until about 3/4 life as shanna solo'd the champ with Hyuga reinforcing us during the defense. After several attempts to push the bridge SI LSN and C@S finally pushed through (on cabo's side, he had less people =P)

After quickly killing baracoon some made a valliant attempt to stay and fight. While they fell, others went into star room and built up fortification. Upon entry into star DEA wiped the defenders to find that the scrolls were not to be found.

All around good fight guys, I'm proud of the 13 of you for doing a despise rather then the typical T2A. If there is anyone else I missed, I am sorry, I only died twice so I had minimal opportunity to collect names.

M

mysticchubby

hey yeah it was a good fight but from what i remember u guys did kill us but not at the begging but yeah it was a good fight

I

imported_Lariat

Haha, too bad some of those names are the same people, so we never really had 13 at the same time. And, did you forget about the Cartel that were there? You also didn't name Valkyrie, who was with you. And I know you died more than twice. I got paid on 2 of yours myself.

G

biske,i dont see how you can tell them good fight,if they need to constantly bring in double digit numbers to fight 3-5 then thats sad.......it just amazes me how si will ally anybody to get ahead....lariat sir..recognize a praise when you see it......why dont yall show some real skill and not ally a guild to do a spawn...and si stop allying people just to compete with the Class of Baja

G

Or we all can just take the initial post for what it was and not read into it and be jerks. There was a fight, it was fun, its over, move on. Be glad that there are guilds willing to come to fel and fight at all.

I

imported_SuperKen

<blockquote><hr>

Or we all can just take the initial post for what it was and not read into it and be jerks. There was a fight, it was fun, its over, move on. Be glad that there are guilds willing to come to fel and fight at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

He speaks the truth. Leave the ego for in game, please. Let's keep these threads civil.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL you read my mind SK. Keep it nice gang!!

B

Biske

<blockquote><hr>

Haha, too bad some of those names are the same people, so we never really had 13 at the same time. And, did you forget about the Cartel that were there? You also didn't name Valkyrie, who was with you. And I know you died more than twice. I got paid on 2 of yours myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry Lariat, I feel that my gross misinformation requires my utmost attention in a most apologetic fashion. I was unaware that Stryker and lariat were the same person, I am truly greatly sorry for misrepresenting your alliance.
There were 12 not 13
Again, much apologies, I was in error to ever spew such deceptions.

I am also truly sorry for I failed twice. There was apparently a cartel there at some point so it was 12v4v1. Again, I greatly apologize, it was truly classless of me to misinform the public.

But alas, strike three it would seem. Upon receiving further information, it has become apparent that the fight had carried on to fire after I had left where Valkyrie joined the battle. I again am truly sorry, but three strikes simply cannot be justified. I will delete my account now to help try to make amends for my sins against your people.

As for the dying more then twice. Screenshots or it didn't happen.

L

LittleSpark

lol you guys crack me up.
im out for fun why not keep it fun.
why do we have to pick apart ever fight we have on the fields.

B

Biske

Well you see Spark, my life long dream is to become a news reporter for a forum of a video game. I am simply practicing so that maybe some day an agent will scout me and want to recruit me into the lucrative industry of telling stories that nobody reads about games that nobody plays.

Until then I'll just be stuck commuting to the local suburbia to mow lawns for a living =/.

If you would like to give any questions comments or feedback about my writing please call (888) 663-7984
Feedback appreciated!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well you see Spark, my life long dream is to become a news reporter for a forum of a video game. I am simply practicing so that maybe some day an agent will scout me and want to recruit me into the lucrative industry of telling stories that nobody reads about games that nobody plays.

Until then I'll just be stuck commuting to the local suburbia to mow lawns for a living =/.

If you would like to give any questions comments or feedback about my writing please call (888) 663-7984
Feedback appreciated!

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldnt resist. I called it. That is truly disgusting lol.

Now we have Biske's direct line.