• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Defense yesterday Minax!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was great fun yesterday afternoon! It was good to see a another faction actually defend for once.

You have to watch those TB thieves, they are very slippery at times :).

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes I did have fun, but if they steal our sigils again I think this is what we should do to their war horses.

See Lynk now the thread is no longer worthless I posted a pic :p

R

RichDC

Dont worry, there will be plenty more! Thats what we are in factions for, you will probably never see us at the gate or at the spawns. We are in factions for factions!

You might not get your bonuses to the base at the end of the event!!!

MINAX FTW!

It was great fun, if it wasnt so late on a sunday (was approaching 11pm and i work at 5am) we would have taken back the others and re-defended. As i had to log and am commanding lord we had to appoint sherrifs and such to get the war horses and vendors up.

Next time there will be no renegade towns! :)