• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Chaos Duo Combo

T

tului

Looking to duo with my girlfriend and not sure what a good duo would be. I'm thinking Marauder/Sorceress? But I'm still downloading the game so I figured I'd ask and get some input while i wait.

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally find Shaman and Black Orc to be very good as a duo.

you could go Chosen/DoK or chosen/zealot or Black orc/DoK, Black orc/Zealot

Basically any combo of Tank and support seems to work very well, but you need at least 1 tank/melee and support class IMO.

T

tului

How well would the Marauder fill in as the "tank" given my understanding of him is a melee DPS that has some "beef" to him. Say with a zealot or shaman? Also is there a way to spec a black orc as more DPS role? Or Marauder into a more tanky spec? I really need to get the game installed and learn the mechanics, but given its longevity, it doesn't have WoW's giant knowledgebase

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would work out ok, your support class will have to work just a little harder, but its entirely doable.

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, if your going to go with marauder, I'd suggest shaman as its more of a ranged support DoT class. Although admittedly i know very little about the zealot so i am talking more from my experience.

T

tului

If you're on Chaos Wastes, see you in a short while...Provided you have the fortitude to serve Chaos. MWAHAHAHAHA