• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

good bye

• Thread starter imported_Freyja
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Freyja

Since I started on stratics a long long time ago by posting here and in the long-lost counselors corner (if anyone remembers), I wanted to post here my good-byes. After having worked for them for several years as mod and admin, it's my time to leave. I doubt I'll be posting again.
As for this forum.. it's always had a great atmosphere and I hope you all manage to keep it that way.

G

Damn, hate to see you leave. You did alot of good for the forums as well as this particular board, and you will be missed. And even though it probably won't be answered by you, didn't you also post on Catskills a few years ago? Something about Freyja and her 5 sisters or something along those lines?

C

CitizenKane2

I can't believe your leaving ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

T

Teresk

Thank you Freyja, for all the hours of assistance you gave to me.

As in the old Ultima Online tradition: "I Honor Thee!"

G

Goodbye Freyja, you will be sorely missed. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

I remember with great fondness my early days of Ultima, and a lot of that was due to this one forum and the great people on it. I think you should be proud of what you did here, and in the number of people who respect and admire you. It certainly will not be the same without you.

Whether it's in Ultima, or elsewhere I'm sure that the Lady Freyja will continue her adventures in one form or another. Safe travels, and may the light of the Virtues forever brighten your path.