• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good bye for real this time

B

Big Taco

To all my friends on this shard, I'm leaving for good this time. I can say that with confidence becuase I just sold my main two accounts with my vendor house and aucion house on them. Barter Town establishment is now under new managment.

Its not that I dont like UO any more, although its not like it used to be. I dont have time to play as much as I need too to keep everythying running and to remember whats what and whos who and where I kept everything, maybe Im getting altimeers. But when you only log in once a week, there just too much to do to be fun.

I love you all *hugs* and will still be here in fourms. My wife never really got into on-line gaming like me and she doesnt like the fact that I did it. And my son either for that mattter. He's almost 13 and needs me to spend time with him and I dont really want him to get hooked on on-games either. Ive given them all up been going to the gym more. Been going places with family more. Im sorry to let you all down and leave yall hanging like this.

The person I sold it too is a nice middle aged very devoted gamer. She will not just sell off the stuff, she is going to make Legends her new home and I gave some of your names out to contact. She is very involved and wants to contribute and help develope our community.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> Safe journeys, Big Taco, and you've made the right choice.... if time is a consideration then it is far better spent with your real family. </font>

B

Big Taco

I miss UO now and I'm not going anywhere, I just won't be in-game any more.

I

Immotep

Good for you! So many parents are so into this game their kids are ignored (been guilty my self
). There is a real world out there and I think we all get so wrapped up in here and don't want to let our online friends down we forget to look outside. Have fun with your family and keep us all in check here on startics!!

E

eolsunder1

Got to spend time with the wife and kids? Who runs that show in your house , be the man and stand up for your gaming experience! I earn the money i play games when i want!

hehe just kidding. My wife used to get mad at me when i'd stay up late and play. She would be "come to bed.." and i would be madly typing on the computer trying to blow something up. Then I realized..hey, theres a naked redhead in the bed waiting for me.. how DUMB am I.

B

Big Taco

Yea, that baby that was found in that trunk in Texas that turned out to be killed by its mom and step dad, they were playing an on-line game. The mom and baby are originally from Ohio, about 35 miles from me. The mom met this guy on-line and moved down there and married him. &gt;The baby grace case.&lt;

&gt;More baby grace case.&lt; The last link on this page tells how mother and step dad where addicted to an on-line game.

I

imported_Lord Deception

UO aren't what it used to be. I wish I can sell my accounts but no one wants to play UO. Oh well...

Safe travel friend.

T

Themus

<blockquote><hr>

UO aren't what it used to be. I wish I can sell my accounts but no one wants to play UO. Oh well...

Safe travel friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya....