• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Build for a Serpentine Dragon

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking caster all the way. High HP. Massive mana pool, max mana regen, high med, focus, and eval. int.

What other additions would be cool? Area effect? What kinda special moves would be good?

And what order should I add them?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I trained one of those gave it Magery Mastery as I figured with all the oodles of Mana that thing had it must be worth it... watching it teleport about *pop*, *pop*, *pop*, *pop*, *pop*, *pop*, *pop*, *pop*, *pop*, *pop*, like mad is a bit fun... but honestly ..... I'd take a Cu hands down over that any day... again like the Lion and all that more of a novelty pet... it only does Physical... though it has dragon breath I think like most dragons... it is nifty for a moment but the sad thing is that even with 1500 mana..... it QUICKLY runs out and then it's just like every other pet in that respect... it can't regen mana fast enough to make any difference... so once the pool runs dry which is surprisingly quick..... it's any other pet on the block if that makes sense?