• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Golem Wars - Tuesday 28th July

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Greetings everyone! I've decided to break out an old event i used to run many years ago back in RP which seemed to go down well :)

Now i've decided to post up now giving plenty of notice as i would like to see how many would be interested in participating. Due to golems not being able to bond, 8 or 16 participants used to be required in order to run the tournament but I have just about finished creating a system that will work if theres an odd number of entrants. Still in any case i would like to see who would be interested in attending this, if you would be willing could you please just drop a post here, thank you :)
Got some nice prizes together for the winners too!​

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well you can always do gang fights you know 5 or 10 in same time then it gets random who wins hehehe

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well you can always do gang fights you know 5 or 10 in same time then it gets random who wins hehehe
Hehe a nice idea bud, but for the golems to damage eachother you have to be in same guild and get them to attack. So during the event people will xfer their golems to me and Einherjer who will make them fight then xfer the winner back. And we can only hold 1 golem at a time :(

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never used golems much, can you train them like pets ?

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the ones that one can get from the Gadgetry Tables..are they viable/permitted in these things?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehehe no as they are stronger, all golems will be built by Myself and Einherjer on the day and given to people at the event to ensure everyone has an equal chance. So people can't bring their own pre trained golems etc :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to all who came :) Hope you had fun and congrats the winners, hope you enjoyed your prizes. Will write a report up in word of Chaos later this week. And thanks to all who helped