• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Golem Training

P

Peekas

So There was a post in here about golem training. You have to be atleast 70 and such. Well I have a golem I am exactly 70.0 archery and I did the all guard, attack it, all guard, all follow me thing and I havent gained at all. I'm out of town and everything. Any clue whats goin on? Thanks

P

Peekas

Okay I realized a few things. Yes I am guilded. I am in Tram but I was told i need a 100% poison bow...Is that the only way to gain? And if so...where do I find one?

I

imported_GFY

100% poison weapons are dropped by most monsters, you just need to look for them. There are also a few vendors that sell them for people to train with. (Some people will sell anything for a profit!)

Un less I'm mistake you may need to drop out of your guild or go to Fell to train. Most members of my guild drop out while training up skills but if your comfortable in Fell I believe golem training will work there for guilded players.

You use a 100% poison weapon on the golem because this does almost no damage. (1 point per hit I believe) This allows you to train more and repair your golem less!

C

Connor_Graham

"100% poison weapons are dropped by most monsters, you just need to look for them. There are also a few vendors that sell them for people to train with. (Some people will sell anything for a profit!)"

Hey now! I sell those weps on my vendors! LOL

Matter of fact....I've got a 100% poison bow on my vendor right now....