• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

golem training...

U

Unknow

hey have they nerfed golem training yet? anyone know? im too lazy to test it out, wanna know before i get it all set up and waste an hour of my life

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It still works. Depending on how long you've been away or the last time you used a golem, they now take 1 point of damage even if you have a 100% poison weapon. That is unless you have golem that was made before they made the change. They may have changed the commands to keep the golem from attacking you. In the past saying "all guard me" three times worked, but it seemed like I had to say "all stop" the last time I used one.

Depending on what you are training, there are faster ways of gaining skill than just by hitting a golem. Some of the ML monsters give good gains, and are low to moderate risk if you have a good suit and the right weapon.

D

Doireann

Hi. With the new changes in animal commands, instead of all guard me, try all follow me. *grins* Or just kill stone harpies.