• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fencing] Golem training not work in a house?

• Thread starter Lord Roland Banethor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Roland Banethor

Just curious, I've started trying to get my fencer up from gm to legendary. I started training with a golem.. I started at 101.4, and the golem is at 96.7. I got a GGS gain the first time I struck.. then played for about an hour with no gain. Left for a bit, then came back and tried again, but this time, right outside of my house instead of inside, and I got a gain. Just seems like it's going slower than normal.. I don't remember gains being that slow when I went to LG swords.

L

Lord Roland Banethor

Update..

I don't think it's even the house. I noticed that eventually, my fencer would keep hitting the golem, but the golem would no longer take any damage. No number 1s popping up each time I hit, no white on his health bar, etc. If I'll all guard/all kill/all stop again, it'd start working, and I'd start gaining again.. still waiting to see how long it takes for that to happen again though.

L

LionUWF

hey buddy :)

after it goes grey once and you have to all guard/allstop/all stay then it will just carry on going and taking damage.

L

Lord Roland Banethor

Awesome, thanks:) Working like a charm now!

I recognize your name from before I joined UWF I think.. did I sell you a large tower on fire island?

L

LionUWF

You didnt im a customizable only guy :)

but i am quite famous for being an egotistical git :p