• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Golden Egg

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a price check on a Golden Egg (10) from Napa. I ended up with 2 of them and may sell one. Item is on Napa. Post, ICQ, or PM Offers. 794 82 641

Thanks
Tom

Attachments

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very Nice!

I have no clue how much they're worth, but I want one!

Not even sure how much gold I have left :(

I'm leaving town in the morning and will be back Wed. If you come up with a price you would be willing to part with one for, let me know I'll buy it. (I'll come up with the Gold somehow LoL)

Ken

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, Just realized I'll be visiting your city this Weekend ;)

Does me coming there and donating, to keep your Taxes low, entitle me to a discount? LoL

:mf_prop::mf_prop::mf_prop:

Oh well it was worth a shot!

:rolleyes: :D :lol :stretcher:

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last one that sold was for 150M and i hink that was low

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a nice item but i dont believe 150 mil is low for it... based off of the eye-grabbiness of it id say 100-150 is about accurate for a current event item without an elaborately flashy name :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a nice item but i dont believe 150 mil is low for it... based off of the eye-grabbiness of it id say 100-150 is about accurate for a current event item without an elaborately flashy name :)
It might worth more for those who resides in Napa as it came from Napa. Other than that I agree with Restless that 150 mil is top range. Unless it has a secondary ability, i.e. when you rub on it, it gives you luck on it or something. heh