• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Golden Brew Tavern's Finest Single Malt

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As stated in title. Just wondering on a price. More than willing to sell if out is worth more than a few million. Item is on Atlantic.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I haven't tried the new brewing thing but can't you name your new brew whatever you want? I picked up a banana daiquiri at the bank. It was delicious.

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea. I don't know anything about a new brewing thing, but if you are telling me that it is a worthless item then thats what i needed to know.

Would like a second opinion on that though.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
No no don't go by me! I haven't even paid for a booster (is that what it is) for any of my accounts.
I don't know if it's worth 4gp or 40M.
I am asking because I don't know. Maybe I drank that daiquiri and I shouldn't have HAH!
I would like to know how to tell the rare "brews" from the player crafted ones and the ones you get from pirates.

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah ok. I still don't know anything about a brewing thing. I do not have the new booster either, only been back playing now for about 2 1/2 weeks after a two year break.

Trying to catch up with the these new top cats of the Atlantic server but i have no idea whats what these days.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ATL is too crowded! Come to Catskills!
(Sorry not trying to hijack your thread)

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't st a pic at this time, i'm posting from my phone. It has the same graphic as the golden brew tavern spiced rum but weighs one stone instead of two. Same color.

I do know that it is a season 8 event item from baja.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is from the Avery booze hand out last yr. each shard had a diff one given. some are more rare than others. I think I paid around 6 to 8 mil for this particular one. I would also like to know how to tell diff from player created booze if anyone knows