• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Gold Harpischord!

PuckOfPacific

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have just one, and just one I will sell. Loth was the first one I spoke to about it so any offer of course will be brought to him to counter, but no offer has been made.

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ill narrow the where part down, accepting things on siege, atl, or at the risk of assuming "pacific"?

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got an old second account linked last week, logged in to it long enough to find out I had a gold harpsichord and then logged out.

Unfortunately, I got gw2 in the meantime.. Unsubbed and probably won't be back for another 3 or 4 years. :/

If I can get back in with the RTB promo I'll give it away to the first person to say hi general chat to me in the "Mandolin" toon. :)

Amaranthine Embrace

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I got an old second account linked last week, logged in to it long enough to find out I had a gold harpsichord and then logged out.

Unfortunately, I got gw2 in the meantime.. Unsubbed and probably won't be back for another 3 or 4 years. :/

If I can get back in with the RTB promo I'll give it away to the first person to say hi general chat to me in the "Mandolin" toon. :)
Now that's what I call hungry for a little love.