• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going to the dark side!

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hiya peeps. i was banned from uo as im a cheater and duper etc or so im told by ea.
being a uo fanatic i avoided WoW like the plague but encountered problems with all i tried, ie lotro.
so i bit the bullet and thanks to some uo friends there i made the acct.
ive learned now how poor uo3d/kr can be. wow looks lovely and plays with no gliches and wait for this.....THEY HAVE GM SUPPORT!
it doesnt admittedly have the longevity of uo and does have a few annoying bits, mainly rez kills to get yer body but as u get better so does that. map isnt that great but hey its lovely to look at and play knowing yer not gonna freeze etc.
so if yer thinking of coming over to the dark side then i for one will help you and im sure others will. try it, what u got to lose?
:scholar: