• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going rates for Ingots on Atlantic?

• Thread starter ZifnabATL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

ZifnabATL

Raising money for a House raising. Mining at 99.9 so I think I'll be hitting GM sometime today!

Anyone need ingots? :pint:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Depends on where you sell them... I know of vendors that sell them as low as 10ea, average is 18-22... but can get as high as 30+ inside luna walls...

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know if you would like to runan ingot vendor :)

I still have spots available in yew...no charge ofc

S

staereo

Hey,

Read some of your other posts, you're in luck.

I've recently returned to the game, my houses being long gone, I need to start a new collection of materials. I'd be happy to help you out by buying your ingots.

I'll pay near (or at) luna prices. I believe thats a good deal for you.

Valorite - 550ea
Verite - 400ea
Agapite - 350ea
Gold - 250ea
Bronze - 100ea
Copper - 90 ea
Shadow - 70ea
Dull Copper - 60ea
Iron - 40ea

I have a pretty good selection of mining available to me, but this is a way to give you a hand.

Let me know if you are interested.

Either way, it would be smart for you to take the offer from Avenhar for the vendor around yew. Its prime shopping and gets good traffic.

(PS, this offer is for OP only)

R

Regi the wicked

Sell them to that guy. He is paying 4 times what I charge normally.

S

staereo

Sell them to that guy. He is paying 4 times what I charge normally.
Just to reiterate, I've read a few of his posts. Its a soft spot. He is having some cruddy luck with mining. This is definately not a rate which I am openly offering. More of like, a hand-up to this individual if he wants it.

I presume I will be jumped on for sales if I don't make this clear.

EDIT: On a side note, colors in smaller quantities I would be interested in getting some vendor runes for. My old runes all lead to nonexistant vendors. And I'm NOT shopping luna unless out of dire need. So, resources of all kinds, vendor runes, I'll take them. If the prices are reasonable and product kept stocked, I'd return for more. I don't want to steal this thread, so use PM to contact me, don't reply here.

Z

ZifnabATL

I'll get to it Both with the vendor offer and the Ingot sales :) Will be much more productive once my new beetle is bonded this friday.

Would it be easier for you if I set up the vendor then stock him as noted above?

Thank you everyone.

S

staereo

PM me with your messenger info and times youre usually online, i will meet up with you and buy them from you directly.

You do NOT want to sell ingots on your vendor at the rate i posted unless youre in luna. Your ingots won't sell if you price them this high.

I'll get to it Both with the vendor offer and the Ingot sales :) Will be much more productive once my new beetle is bonded this friday.

Would it be easier for you if I set up the vendor then stock him as noted above?

Thank you everyone.