• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

goblin nation

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
DUE TO THE BANNING FROM BRIT, BY BLACKTHONY GUY. THE GOBLINS VOTED LAST NITE , TO BECOME A INDEPEDATS NASHUN.BLACKTHORNEY GUY BEEES BANNED FROM PITMUCK. WEES WILL MAKES OUR OWNS LAWS
WEEES DECLARE USINS INDEPENDANCE. A COPY OF DA INDEPENACE DECLARSHUN WILL BE FORTH COMING.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky just gave me a copy of the book distributed by the Goblins last night. It reads as follows:

Declarashun ub Freedum

by Da Free Goblins

Wee da free Goblins ub dis fare land hearbye declaires dat wees bees frees foreber mores. Wees declaires dat dat iland ub Pitmuck bees da hart en capatal ub da free en indapendunt Goblin Kingdum. Inz addashun, sense da Blackthorny guy hab banded usins frum himz citie ub Britan wee hearbye gib notace dat wee Goblins dont konsidar himz too bees arr King eber agin. Wees gib himz fare notace dat himz [da Blackthorny guy] bees banded en tern frum da bootifuls iland ub Pitmuck, ware usins willz mak arr owns rulez en lawz frum dis daye forwerds.

Note: The document was signed by Icky Rotblossom (actually signed), and the other Goblins each added an "X" since they do not know how to write as well as Icky. However, it is still "legal" as far as anyone knows... even though the signatures were done with tomato sauce. o_O

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I look forward to watching the King's ships obliterate Pitmuck Island with cannon... =P

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have decided to report on all the facts so far following this declaration of independence and I am incredibly curious how the King will respond!
Of course, wars make great news.. I hope, with your great professionalism, that you resist the temptation of influencing the course of events, by slightly tainting those facts to enhance your audiences.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
With the defences complete PITMUCK is now secure. Weees could use a few more barrels ob pee and buckets to tro at any invaders and rotten turnips toos.
Icky sent a message to Ozog... "Mess fermentin da bred doughs en cabbagez".

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So will you filthy little things be staying on your island now, away from any proper people?

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
OZOG AN ICKY PACED AROUND THE ENTRACE TO PIKE',DA GYPSE KINGS,SEV, CITY. "HIMS BEES 30 MINS LATE!!*
DIS NO WAY TO START KNEEGOISHUNS FER A PROTECTION TREATY. MEEES GIBES 10 MORE MINS ,DIN WEES GOS SEE HOLLY BLOODHAND. OZOG AN ICKY CONTINUE TO PACE.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As royal mage of the Kingdom of Dawn, I will pledge support to the citizens of Pitmuck. I will send a battalion of battle-mages to assist the citizens of pitmuck. Such tyranny will not be tolerated, not even from the far away shores of Chesapeake.

Mage-Royal,
Sid Vicious

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky wants to know...
"Wen kin wees doo sumthin reel funz ta letz dat Blackthorny Guy noe wees meens bizzness dis timez ?" :banana:

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that is confirmation that Pitmuck is recruiting volunteers and mercenaries right here what with a cadre of mages joining their "revolutionary" cause! I wonder what the King will make of that!