• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goal Line Blitz: Football MMORG

H

Hile

Ready for some football?

Yep, they made football into a MMORG. It's kinda like stat head meets D&D hehe. You can be a player and build him up or make and run a team with other people's players. You don't actually play the games but it runs a sim and you can work on training your guy.

Its a free beta so if you're a football fan, give it a try.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=11938019

S

SaraFunnyweather

ROFL a slightly better response than in offtopic.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Ok, Hile...I have looked at the site and registered. I cant bring myself to create a non glamour player though!!! I wanted either QB, RB,WR, or CB. But it looks like they are really low demand so I have decided on DT. I wanted to be the strong safety brute squad but my 18 yr old son talked me out of it!! Seeing as we are doing this together (meaning he will prob be doing it) I figured it was fine. Now I just have to come up with a name. Anyone have any suggestions???? Man, I just thought about the fact that I registered as Sally B!! We are gonna have an Elga situation brewing!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hmmmm..........nerd count huh? So that would be three? Hile, me, and.................Trish?????? You did say you were gonna have to check it out!!! Feeling kinda bad about the whole Elga thing. Maybe I should reregister!!! I would hate to give my son a complex. But then again, you survived nicely, right Elga?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I survived nicely, with all of my initial clothing intact. :lick:
(That smiley scares me BTW) haha

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with all of my initial clothing intact. :lick:
Um, you haven't changed your clothes in 5 years? (there is no "sick smiley? dubya tee eff?)

Oh by the way, I quoted your tongue just to gross you out again.

Sally.. I'm the biggest nerd I know.

Edit... and that may or may not have been a fat joke.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Yes I survived nicely, with all of my initial clothing intact.

Well, I dont think I have to worry about my defensive tackle running around in a dress, but i guess you never know!! Stranger things have happened, esp if you look at the OT thread on stratics!!!! Still scared.

Have you checked it out Trish??? Wouldn't want you to call yourself a nerd with out just cause or anything!! Snorting water during the CFO may count, though, but I guess that was my fault!! Still looking for a name so I can really look at it. Drawing a blank. Maybe something with an Elga-ish theme????? lol

S

SaraFunnyweather

From what I've seen while Hile's been playing most players have funny or weird names there. I hate football but here are my suggestions: Beefy Stud, Dumberbell, Steroid Tom......but then again I hate sports so my names might not be sporty lol.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I made a dude. I named him Tricia. *snort*
I love it!!!! Too funny Trish. I'm thinking I need a kind of androgenous name.......hmmm. Need to keep thinking. You cant change it once you get a name, right? I do like Dumberbell though. I may have to go with that one...kinda like tinkerbell on steroids.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Ok...I made my DT. I didnt realize I needed a first and last name so I went with Andy Dumberbell (had to get the androgenous in somehow!!). Thanks Sara for the suggestion!! Now I just have to find a team that I would want to play for. The choices they offered were not appealing!! I cant bring myself to play for a city that is a major rival of my pistons or wings!! I will check tomorrow to see what they offer.

H

Hile

Well none of the teams are named for NFL teams. Its all ficticious names and some of the cities don't have RL NFL teams.