• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Glorious Lady's - Shroud of the Champion

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Reward for the last man standing of battle royal event.
I heard the winner was a member of a well known guild on Oceania and the person or his guildmates named the shroud after the most "trammy" name."

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These kind of events should occur on all shard at least to have one of these robe on every shard....

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like it was one of those early events before EM's were forced to stop handing out items with magical properties due to complaints.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Reward for the last man standing of battle royal event.
I heard the winner was a member of a well known guild on Oceania and the person or his guildmates named the shroud after the most "trammy" name."
Glorious Lady was a well known red on Oceania, and the robe was for a pvp event. The shroud was named after the actual player character name, not made up for the shroud. It was held in EM season 3 in 2005. Probably the best year for events on Oceania, since then it has come to a very dismal showing. This link in the rares forum is handy for finding event items: http://stratics.com/community/threads/em-event-items-rubbles-server-births.98800/

Last edited:

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss EM events like the one I got my robe in and where this one came from. Too bad I long sold my robe when I quit 6 years ago. I never thought I would be back to play, but ooh well.