• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Globe of sosaria

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone who knows the procedure please post it on here, for chopping up the globe of sosaria so only the globe itself (without base) floats in the air (prefferably above a char statue)

Please help me, I've lost 3 evil deco tokens so far trying to accomplish this and am running low on tokens.... none left on pacific atm...

PLEASE HELP! LOL

Thanks in advance,
Tetricyde of Pacific

T

Tazar

The details are already posted somewhere around here - but I do not think the base ever gets chopped. If I remember right, they place the entire globe high up on goza's, then lower the pedestal portions to the floor and hide them behind a half-wall or hedge.

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've searched, if anyone could pull up this thread or break it down I'd greatly appriciate!

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew you'd be one of the first few to post here... i remember a certain vlad saying, "I'll never reveal my tricks and secrets"

When i asked you before :wall:

But, if you'd like to share now... by all means you can PM me if you wanna help a brotha out...

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It still doesnt explain how you would put the char statue underneath it considering globe and base are on the lower tiles...

T

Tazar

You hide the base of the statue behind half-height walls, then lower the gozas that you originally placed the globe on until they create a platform on top of the half-height walls - totally hiding the base of the globe. Place the statue on the goza's (in the correct position) and you are done.

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there an option out there for Keeps and Castles, where customization option is out the window...