• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] GIVING AWAY PREMIUM HOUSE LS TRAMMEL

T

therogon

Dear UO folk -
This may be important if you can own a house on LS but don't for some reason:
SCROLL DOWN PAST THE INTRO FOR THE IMPORTANT PART IF THIS IS TLDNR
Lately economic hard times have forced me to decide that I can no longer afford the subscription fee so i am closing down my account. I'm putting my valuables in the bank and on my person in the hope that they will still be there when I come back to LS, and I plan to! The only unfortunate and messy business I have is that I have a premium placed grandfathered house that is only planning on getting more valuable as it is on the beach in Magincia, where the devs have already announced will be getting some "love" in the new year. If my account disappears this house will disappear forever and it is in a no-place zone. Already the large house on the beach is gone, and I don't want player housing to disappear from this area. It is a small house, 6x9, cozy and a challenge for players who collect lots of stuff, but perfect for players who prefer quiet and unique areas. At present there are still spirits which are a hassle getting in and out the door, but it makes it fun, too.
THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART -> I have only two days before my payment is due and I am de-linking the bank account before then. As EA won't be getting payment I assume they will shut the account down post-haste which gives me TWO DAYS to get rid of this house. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE, though I will attach a caveat to this transaction that: One - you will keep the house standing and not abandon it without passing it on, and if you do, because I don't care if you sell it for a crap ton of gold or RL money, the buyer must agree to keep the house standing as well, and so on. If I'm playing in eleven years I want that house to be there, case closed. AND Two - if you are good natured and at some point in the future I announce that I am playing again and suddenly you decide you would rather have an anonymous 18x18 in Malas or something you come find me and let me make an offer on the house again, as I am only abandoning it because I have to.
SKIP DOWN AGAIN FOR MORE INFO IF THIS IS TLDNR -
If you are a player with multiple accounts or don't already have a house on LS, or can take a house just for any reason please take this one. I expect if I begin playing again it will be in the new year, probably by the end of January and if you can even hold onto it till then there would be no end to my gratitude.

MORE INFO - You can find me at the house in Magincia or BOB when I'm playing. When I'm not pls email me [email protected] if you are planning on seriously taking the house. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND CONSIDERATION

S

StaticOnAtlantic

as a broker I have a few account. Lmk if you would like to hold it on mine.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me first say... No Offense meant toward StaticOnAtlantic. He is a good trader as I have done bossiness with him recently. But personally if you want that house safeguarded then a Broker would be one of the last people I would transfer it to. Just my opinion.