• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Give us longer Blessing durations.

• Thread starter Bo Riddler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bo Riddler

Chime in on your thoughts here, but after the completion of another successful instance, my guild retired to some back alley tavern to count our gold. And while they popped the dents out of their armor, brewed new Thistle Tea's, watched season one's dance in front of the fire and generally had a grand time watching the Orge's attempt to set up the tent for the Fair outside of Goldshire.... I had to apply a bandy to my worn out finger.

Cry baby? Yeppers. Absolutely! A bandy on my finger? Here is my beef...

While our Priest drops buff's on us that last 30 minutes, and our Druid gives us the grand Pink-Paw, again for 30 minutes....I have clicked, reclicked and clicked again on the Blessings.

Yes I realize I have 2 choices under my current talent tree to use the Greater Blessings, one being the Greater Blessing of Might and of Wisdom. Ok sure. There are two out of all my buffs that last 15 mins, with a reagent.

But what about the rest? Blessing of Light, Salvation, and Proctection? Not only do I have to remember which buff each character wants, (although most are happy with whatever you drop on 'em), I have to keep doing it every F I V E minutes.

Hence, the need for bandys.

Ok only my thoughts, since this is a forum, now I get to see your thoughts.

Bo