• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Give over us the Artificed Scion" *DELETED*

• Thread starter imported_kinney42
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

That was from the head of the Ophidian army. They wanted their crown back.
We gave them a fake one. They shut up.

G

Ricardo the thief stole it, they demanded it back and the Ophidian invasion started. That story is long since over, but some stuf remains as a reminder of what happened and how much fun we had.

G

I still think it's worth noting this for the "event debris cleanup" effort.
(Skara Brea - 54.18S 37.41W)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
<blockquote><hr>

That was from the head of the Ophidian army. They wanted their crown back.
We gave them a fake one. They shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

*hijacks thread*

Yeah I forgot we gave them a fake one. Maybe they finally realize it's a fake and start raiding the towns again. And the only way to stop them is to turn in all the stuff we took off the corpses of their fallen comrads.

*considers pitching the idea to Raven and have him go back to holding his breath in protest* hahahahaha

G

I always felt there was a lot more intended to happen there than ended up taking place. I didn't get the feeling that we really ever "solved" that quest but rather stumbled across an NPC out of order and dumped piles of random stuff on him until the devs took pity on us.

I do sometimes wonder if the whole community got much out those little side-events or whether it was just our little stratics clique that got the full value of that story arc. I certainly enjoyed it a lot.